Kidnapped | 1.0

Luke's pov

"Really Hemmings, you're already in pain and you want more just to help your dinky friends" he asked laughing.

"They aren't dinky, asshole" I say. He growls and starts to jump on me. We start fighting each other and he pins me down. Calum and Harry try to get him off of me but can't.

"So Lukey, how about I get this over and done with quickly" Chase says as he gets a knife and starts to drag it down my face. I wince in pain as it cuts through my skin. In a swift motion, he sticks it through my stomach. I scream in pain. He stabs me 4 more times. Harry and Calum are really trying to get him off but are still unsuccessful. He stabs me once more in my chest and it all goes black.

Calum's pov

Harry and I try to pull him off but be is stronger. He stabs Luke in the chest and I see Luke's eyes close.

"No Luke" I yell and finally show the man off. I go to put presser on his wounds but the man shoves me and grabs Luke. He walks out the door and locks it. I look at Harry and start tearing up. Harry comes and sits next to me and hugs me.

One week later, we still aren't over losing Luke. I can't believe he's gone. I start to tear up again.

"God what are we gonna tell the boys" Harry said. I pull away and stand up.

"That's really all you care about. Telling the boys. How about losing a mate" I yell at Harry. Harry shakes his head.

"You think that's what I care about. He saved me from being raped. He got all the beatings that were supposed to be mine. I owe him my life" He says.

"Well I would like his life to come back but it can't now, can it" I say. Harry's eyes brighten.

"It can. We just need to find where they have Luke" He says and starts to pull on the door. It opens after the third tug. We smile and sneak out. We hide behind a wall when we see someone walking down the hall. When he passes, we keep walking until we find a room with a white door. I tug in the handle but it doesn't open. I see it has a card swipe. So we need a card. I see a man coming towards us. I see a card hanging from his belt. We hide behind a wall and wait till he passes. I see Harry do something before he backs up further into the wall. We step from behind the wall and breathe out a sigh of relief. I look over at Harry who is smiling.

"Why are you smiling" I whisper to him. He smiles wider and lifts up his hand to display the card I saw on his belt. I smile.

Harry's pov

I slide the card into the sniper and the door unlocks. I pull the handle and push it open. We walk inside and look around. I see a table with something on it. I walk over and seen someone laying on it. I peer over it to see...........LUKE.

"Luke" I yell and Calum runs over. He is laying with his eyes closed and his hands strapped to the table.

"Try to wake him up and I'll undo the restrains" I say and start undoing the chains. After I'm done, I look over at Calum who is still trying to wake him up.

"Luke" I whisper and start to gently shake him. I hear a groan and look up at him. His eyes flutter open.

"LUKE" Calum and I yell and gently hug him. He sits up with our help. I help him off the table. He is so weak he almost falls. I grab him before he does and wrap his arm over my shoulder. Calum wraps his other arm over his shoulder. We walk towards the door, but it opens before we grab the handle.

"Well well well, look whose up. Lukey and his gay friends"