Kidnapped | 1.5

Michael's pov

It's been three weeks already and Luke still hasn't woke up. I'm getting worried because tomorrow is the day we pull the plug. I'm in the room with him holding his hand. I kiss it and my lips linger a little longer. The nurse walks in tells me visiting time is over and I have to leave. So, I walk over to my temporary home for the past 3 weeks aka the waiting room.

:The Next Day:

I walk in Luke's room and the nurse gives me a sad smile as she walks out. I walk over to the bed and sat where I previously sat last night. I take his hand in mine and start crying.

"Please Luke you have to wake up" I beg. I see Andrew, Ben, and Jack walk in and Jack rubs my shoulder. I sigh and get up so Andrew, Ben, and Jack could say goodbye. We have 25 minutes until they pull the plug.

After 10 minutes, they come out with tears in their eyes. They boys walk over and they go before me. They come back with tears in their eyes as well. It's my turn. I take a deep breath and walk in. I sit down next to Luke and take his hand in mine again.

"Luke, you have to wake up. We all care too much about you. We love you. But I-I love you in a way that I shouldn't. Luke, I'm in love with you. I have been since grade school. I love you Luke Hemmings and I would shout it from the rooftops. I love your tall blonde quiff, you bright ocean blue eyes, your dazzling smile, the way your nose scrunches up when you laugh. I love everything about you Luke Hemmings. I lost you already. I just got you back. I can't lose you again. Please wake up Luke" I say bawling my eyes out. I put my head in my hands. I start sobbing. I feel a hand on my head, running there fingers through my galaxy hair.

"Michael, don't cry" A weak voice says. I look up to see Luke looking at me.

"LUKE" I yell and hug him. I hear him whimper and I let go. I kiss his banged up forehead and smile.

"You're okay" I say. Luke shrugs and I look at him questionably.

"What do you mean" I ask worried. He is about to answer but the door opens. Jack runs in and smile.

"LUKE" He yells and runs over to him. I look over at him and give him a "you are telling me later" look. He nods and hug his brother gently because he is still hurt. The boys, Andrew, and Ben run in. They go and hug him. I smile. He is alive. The doctor walks in and smiles.

"Hello Luke" he said.

"Hello" Luke weakly replies.

"So Luke you have 4 broken ribs, severe bruising, very deep wounds, a broken shoulder, a sprained wrist, a broken ankle, and a deep bullet hole. For the bullet hole, we gave you stitches. You also have a concussion. You also need to drink water and eat food because you were dehydrated and had no nutrients in your body. There is also pain killers and water on the table next to Michael if you need them" he explains. Luke nodded. He smiled and walked out.

"I'm glad you're back buddy" Ashton said and everyone agreed. Luke blushed and Ashton hugged him gently because of his wounds. The nurse comes in and smiles. "Luke has some medicine he has to take and he needs some rest" she says. We all nod and walk out, but I kiss Luke on the forehead and he blushes. I smile and walk out.
He alive. Thank Goodness.

********************

Shorter Chapter, sorry. I hope you guys enjoy. I love you bye.

xxmukeslovexx