Kidnapped | 0.3

Harry's pov

I can't believe one of my best mates got kidnapped and we couldn't do anything about it. If only he didn't answer the door. My thoughts got cut short when someone pushed me into an alley. They shoved me into a wall and hit me in the head with something. I yelled in pain and then it turned black.

Louis's pov

"WHERE IS HARRY HES BEEN GONE FOR 4 HOURS" I yell pacing back and forth. We are all worried sick because he hasn't been back for 4 hours.

"I don't know Louis" Zayn said rubbing my shoulder. I sit down and put my head in my hands. Where are you Harry?

Luke's pov

I wake up on the dirty ground in a room with 2 metal doors on each side. I try to sit up but it's hard with all the pain racking through my body. I finally successed and sat up. I hear footsteps and one of the doors open. I look up to see a man carrying something over his shoulder. He throws what ever it is next to me and leaves. I hear a groan coming from the object. I move over to see it move. Its something.........or someone? It sits up and then do I only realised the curly hair and green eyes that it's Harry.

"Harry" I say but it comes out raspy. He sits up and crawls backwards. He realises it's me and gets up and hugs me. I wince in pain but hug him back.

"Are you okay" he asked worried. I nod and ask him the same question.

"I'm okay" Harry said. We hear footsteps and a man comes in. He walks up to us and tries to move me away from Harry.

"No" I said blocking him from getting to Harry. The guy growled and grabbed me by my collar and threw me across the room. I landed on the floor with a thud. I groan in pain but when I look up to see the man about to grab Harry. I get up and tackle the man. We fight until he gets me pinned down and tasers me again. I yell in pain but try to stay strong for Harry's sake The man gets off of me. He whistles and another guy comes in and grabs Harry only after the first guy grabbed me. They led us to a room and shut the door only after grabbing the computer they first Skyped the boys off of. I step in front of Harry.

"Ok boys lets start the call because I want you guys to meet the boss" the man said. Harry and I's eyes widen in fright. Please Help Us.