Kidnapped | 1.3

Michael's pov

"And then Harry and Calum escaped and that's all we know now" I explained to the officer everything that happened with Luke.

"Subject 352 Billy's Warehouse, London. Subject 352 Billy Warehouse, London. All units report" Ray says and we all run outside. I hear my name being called and I turn around to see Harry and Calum. I smile and run up to them and hug them. The other boys join and we have a family group hug. But something is missing. That something is Luke. We untangle and we hop in the police van.

"How did you guys escape" Louis asked.

"Well we found Luke and woke him up. We were about to leave but Marcus and two guys walked in. Marcus electrocuted Luke twice. We helped him up and Marcus told Luke if he handed us over to him he wouldn't hurt Luke. Luke stepped back. He walked to Marcus and punched him. He kicked them all in the balls and we ran. A door that led outside was unlocked. We ran through but they were all chasing us. Luke told us to keep running and stopped so they could leave us alone and take him. He helped us escaped but couldn't d-do it for h-himself" Calum started crying. Ashton started to rub his shoulder. We started for the warehouse.

Luke's pov

"What do you mean" I asked. He went to the door and knocked this weird knock and the door opened. He helped me up off the chair and helped me into the room. There was a window, another door, and a tv. I hobbled over to the window and looked through. There were my two brothers unconscious on tables. My eyes widened. Aden opened the door and led me into the room. I walked over to the table that held Ben.

"How I thought Marcus killed them" I asked as I ran my hand through Ben's hair.

"He only put a drug in them that made them go into a coma that could only be woken up by one of us. Marcus's "minions"" Aden said putting air quotes when he sad minions.

"Well then wake them up" I said as I walked over to Jack. I ran my hand through his hair and looked up at Aden.

"It will take a while. Go back to the room so If Marcus comes back it doesn't looks suspicious. They should be up in an hour. I'll try my best Luke but you have to trust me on this" He said as he put his hand on my shoulders. I whimpered and he removed them and said sorry. I said it's fine and that I trusted him. I walked back into the room and as soon as I did Marcus slammed me into the wall. I yelped in pain.

"WHERE WERE YOU" He yelled. I didn't answer. I whimpered as he slapped me and banged my head against the wall.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!! WHERE WERE YOU" he screamed. I don't answer again and he banged my head against the wall again. He dragged me into the, what I call, the torture room. He tied me to a chair and started to beat me while saying stuff about me like,

"No one likes you Luke" Whip

"They would have came already" Slap

"Your dad hates you" Punch

"He blames you for your brothers and mother" Whip

I started crying. I felt weak and tired. He put a rag in my mouth to keep me quiet. He kept beating me. He then started kissing down my neck. He put his hand down my pants. I tried moving but 1) I'm too weak and 2) He slapped again and again. I heard the door open and saw two guys walk in. It was Chase and Brayden. They started to punch me. Marcus took his hand out of my pants and hit me in the stomach. I groan in pain.

They've been beating me for a while. I'm assuming a hour. I hear tire tracks out side. I see them stop and Ryder comes into the room and nods.

"POLICE WE GOT YOU SURROUNDED. COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP" I hear shouted from outside. I look up. Marcus unties me from the chair but my hands are still tied. I have the rag in my mouth still. Marcus stands me up but I fall. Marcus swears under his breath and yanks me up.