Kidnapped | 1.4

Michael's pov

We hop into the van again and drove to the hospital. I start crying and Jack starts to rub my back.

"Why did this happen. Luke doesn't deserve any of this" I said and I put my head in my hands. The van stops and we all get out. I run inside and to the front desk.

"LUKE HEMMINGS, WHERE IS HE" I yell at the front desk lady. Louis rubs my shoulder.

"Michael calm down, okay, please" Louis asked and I nod.

"Luke Hemmings is in the ER for urgent care please have a seat in the waiting room" she says and we all walk in to see Ben crying tapping his feet of the ground. I run over and when Ben sees us, he stands up.

"What happened" I asked. Ben sighed and wiped his eyes.

"When we were in the ambulance Luke's eyes started to close. I told him to keep them open but they closed. The monitor when off and they had to give him oxygen but it took awhile. He died for 7 minutes" Ben said tearing up again. I sit down and put my head in my hands.

"I have to talk to Michael real quick" Louis said and pulled me down the hall.

"What do you need, Louis" I asked as I sniffle and rub my eyes.

"You care so much about Luke. More than any of us do, so I have to ask. Do you like Luke" he asked. I look at him.

"Really he is possibly dying and you ask me that" I yell at him.

"I think you do" he smirks.

"Fine no I don't like Luke. I love him. I've been in love with him since grade school. I hated him because I knew that he would never fall for a guy like me. He isn't even gay" I said. Louis laughs.

"Um Michael, he is gay" Louis said. My eyes widened.

"WHAT" I yell. Louis nods.

"Yeah he is gay" My mind is going crazy right now. I might finally have a chance with Luke Robert Hemmings. Score. Wait but he is still in the hospital. I grab Louis's arm and run back to the waiting room. When we get back, we sit down and wait for the news on Luke. I just can't get that picture out of my head when I finally got to see him again.

//////FLASHBACK //////

Luke comes out of the building. I run up to him and give him a huge hug. I hear a whimper and let go. I look him up and down.

"Oh my god, Luke" I say. Luke has blood all over himself. He has scars, bruises, cut, burns, whip marks, etc. I hug him gentler and he hugs me back. They other boys came over and joined the hug. We were back, one big family. With Luke back in the picture.

Luke walked over to his dad and gave him a hug. He started crying again. He looked back to a wall.

"Dad, guess who saved me" he asked. Ben and Jack came out from behind the wall. Ben and Jack ran over and enveloped their father in a hug. Ben gently pulled Luke into the hug.

After a few minutes, Luke looked over and waved for us to join the hug. We all walked over and joined in. We pulled away and we were all crying. I saw Luke look around then look at the building. His eyes widened.

"BEN GET OUT OF THE WAY" Luke pushed Ben out of the way and took the bullet himself.

"Luke" I yelled and ran over to him. Ben put Luke's head on his lap. The police officers went inside to get the man that shot off the gun.

"SEE ANDREW, I WAS ABLE TO KILL YOUR SON IN FRONT OF YOU" Marcus screamed as they drove him away. The paramedics put him on a gurney and placed him inside the ambulance. Ben hopped on and they drove away.

////FLASHBACK OVER////

"Luke Hemmings" the doctor said as he came out reading his clip board. I ran over to him as the other made their way over.

"Okay well only 3 of you can come in at a time" he said as he looked at the size of our group.

"Ben, Jack, and Andrew go in first" I said and they nodded. They walked with the doctor through the doors that led to the rooms. We sat back down and waited patiently for our turn to come.

:Half and hour later:

Ben, Jack, and Andrew came back with with tears in there eyes. They walked over and sat down. The doctor came over and told us three more of us can come in.

"Michael, Ashton, and Calum should go because they are the closest with him beside his family who just went" Niall said and we nodded. We followed the doctor to Luke's room. When we walked in, we saw Luke with a bunch of tubes in him to help with oxygen and fluids. I put my hand to my mouth and my eyes started to tear up. I go and sit down next to him. I hold his hand as the doctor starts to explain everything.

"So, Luke is in bad condition. The bullet almost went into his heart. The bullet was 5 inches away from his heart. He should wake up in about 3 weeks though. If he isn't we are going to have to pull the plug. If he wakes up, he will still have the bruises and cuts and burns because they're really deep and he has been hit many times" He explains and I start crying again. Ashton and Calum come over and start to tear up as well.

"Okay but why does he look even skinnier from when he got taken" I asked. He checked his clipboard again.

"It says that it looked like he didn't have any fluids in his body for over a month. Thats part of the reason he is here" the doctor said. My eyes widened. I nodded.

After 10 minutes, we had to leave and Louis, Zayn, and Liam went in.

"Harry can I have a word with you" I asked. He nods and we walk into the hall.

"Did they give you food while you were in there" I ask. He takes a minute to think about it. He shakes his head.

"No they didn't, why" he asked. I sighed and explained that's part of the reason he is here beside the bullet and wounds.

"Assholes" he said and I nod. We walk back into the waiting room.

The boys come back and Harry and Niall go see him. I bounce my knees up and down. Please be okay Luke.

*********************
1151 Words😁

Chapter 14 for you lovely people. Hope you enjoy and follow me, comment, and vote!

xxmukeslovexx