Kidnapped | 0.9

Louis's pov

Oh my god. Luke just saved Harry from basically getting raped. Where are they taking him? We hear screams and the screen switches to show them beating Luke with whip and bats. Michael lifts his hand to his mouth and starts to cry. I rub his shoulder as we watch. They stop and bring him to a different room. The camera switches and shows Luke tied to a chair. Luke looks around the room.

"So Luke do you remember this room" Marcus says as he walks in. Luke shakes his head. Marcus chuckles.

"Oh Luke I have a video for you. Maybe this will make you remember" He says and he turns on a TV. The tv is turned so we can't see it though. Luke's eyes widen and his jaw drops.

"Stop please I remember" Luke says as he starts to shake. Marcus shakes his head and pushes his chair closer to the TV. He turns the TV up and we hear small screams.

"STOP IT PLEASE" Luke screams as he tries to get out of the restrains. Marcus steps behind him and holds his shoulders down so he would stop moving. A man comes up and grabs his head holding it towards the TV screen. Luke shuts his eyes but Marcus slaps him.

"Keep your eyes open" He instructs. He whispers something into Luke's ear making his eyes widen. He stares at the screen tears falling down his face.

Luke's pov

"Keep your eyes open" Marcus instructs, "or Harry and Calum are gonna end up in pain"

My eyes widen and I stare at the screen. Tears fall down my face. I can't watch this but I can't let them get hurt. I try to move but with Marcus still holding my shoulders down I can't. The man lets go of my head knowing I'm going to have to watch this.

I start struggling and Marcus's grip is getting weaker as I start to move quicker to get out. Easton comes out and wraps his arm around my throat. It starts to cut off my breathing. His grip tightens as I try to breath. My eyes start to close as I'm not getting oxygen into my body. He lets go and unties me. I fall to the ground and lay there. Marcus kneels down next to me and smiles,

"Say goodbye to the boys Luke"

Michael's pov

"Say goodbye to the boys Luke" He takes out a knife and lines it up with his heart and raises it. He goes to slam it down but Luke catches his wrist. Thank you God.

"Not so fast Hampton" Luke says. Marcus and Luke start to fight and try to grab the knife off each other. Luke gets on top of Marcus and grabs the knife. His hand starts to shake as he holds it up above Marcus's chest. Luke looks up and his hand shakes more. Marcus takes this as his chance and kicks him off after grabbing the knife.

"Come on Luke" I plead as he gets up. Marcus tackles Luke to the ground and they start fighting again. Marcus throws Luke against the wall with a loud bang.

Harry's pov

There is a loud bang on the wall next to us. I hold on to Calum and tuck my head into the crook of his neck. He strokes my hair. We hear a scream and another bang. Then it goes quiet. The door opens and Xander walks in with Luke in his arms. He throws him on the floor and leaves.

"LUKE" I yell and run over to him. He looks even worse than 20 minutes ago. I feel warm liquid run down my arm. I see his side and there is a stab wound. I gasp.

"Calum get me something to put presser on his side so he doesn't lose anymore blood" I say as I try to use my hands. I lift up my hands to see them worse than expected. Calum gives me his hoodie and I press it to Luke's side.

"Is he going to be okay" Calum asks.

"I don't know but I hope he will be" I state as I press more on his side with the bloody blue hoodie.

After half an hour, the bleeding stops but Luke is still unconscious.
I sit down next to Calum after I set Luke down next to me.

"I'm glad you're okay Harry" Calum says as he hugs me. I hug him back and smile.

"Me too" I say and pull away. I hear a groan coming from next to me. I look over to see Luke waking up.

"Luke are you okay" I asks as me and Calum help him sit in a better position. He nods but I could tell by the way he holds his side, he isn't.

"Luke it's okay to not be alright" I say as I rub his shoulder. Calum nods and the door opens.

"Alright Luke it's time to stitch that side up" a man says as he yanks him up. I stand up.

"Careful with him and why should we trust you" I say as I grab Luke and pull him behind me.

"Aw Styles trying to be strong it's okay Harry it's time to sit down" He says and tries to push me but I don't fall. The guy taps his watch and raises it to his mouth.

"Boss, styles is getting stronger should we do it" He asks. He gets a yes in response and ends the call. Luke steps in front of me. I try to pull him back but he won't budge.

"Whatever you want to do to him. You got to do to me first"