52.

i'm going to hell for writing this story

I stared into his dark and lust filled eyes as he softly pushed me down to the bed, tugging his shirt off. I reached my hand out and pressed it to the middle of his chest, slowly moving it down with my nails grazing against his skin, causing his eyes to roll back a little. 

"Are you still into-" I slowly spoke as he leaned down and pecked my lips, sensing my slight embarrassment. He nodded and slid his hands down my arms, goosebumps rising at their wake. 

"Yeah," He tugged my shirt off of me. "You don't have to say it if you don't want to." He said with a serious expression on his face, looking deeply into my eyes. "God, you're so beautiful." He whispered, with full sincerity. But to be completely honest, he was he beautiful one here. 

His face was illuminated by the small lamp that was on the nightstand right beside us, allowing me to see every single detail of his face. His lips looked plump due to our heavy exchanged kisses, making it impossible for me to refrain from pulling him down from his neck to crash my own lips against his. I stared at his muscular back for a little bit as he moved his lips away from mine and towards my neck, licking a stripe down my jawline and onto the spot under my ear, nibbling softly on it before sucking on it. My eyes fluttered shut as he continued his actions down the valley of my breasts, his hands maneuvering  their way up my breasts to cup them. My chest was heaving up and down fairly quick when he whispered against my jean clad core, "I want you to sit on my face, baby girl."

My eyes flew open as he said the words, my cheeks flushing at an instant. "Right now?" I asked, letting out a soft and small moan as he licked across my hip bones, his hands gripping them incredibly tight. 

He nodded and propped himself up on his hands, leaning his head down to softly press a kiss to my lips. "It'll be okay, my love." He mumbled and then pulled away, his reassuring eyes getting to me. I placed my small hands on his broad shoulders, pushing them slightly so he got what I was hinting at. Instead, he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down my legs along with my underwear, pressing small kisses to the inside of my thighs. He hooked his hands under them and flipped us over, my chest flushing against his as my legs were lazily straddling his waist. Nervousness was an underestimated feeling right now. I had never done this particular thing before so I didn't have the right amount of confidence. 

"You're going to go crazy." He licked a stripe up my neck, softly grinding his hips up to now soaking core. "Baby girl, my tongue is going to make you come so hard." He moaned as I roughly ground myself against his growing bulge. His words brought more moisture in between my thighs but I didn't mind, I wanted this. I was ready. 

I stopped the movement of my hips, nodding as he asked me if I was ready. He slid his body down and hooked his arms under my thighs, bringing me to hover over his mouth. "Just relax, baby girl." These were his last words before he slipped his tongue out of his mouth and flicked it against my clit, my head being thrown back by itself as my eyes immediately closed, my hands tightly gripping the headboard.