51.

if you agree with me that no discovered or undiscovered stars can shine as bright as michael does, follow me on ig and twitter.

@/crazedsouls
@/chirpymichael

that rolling stone journalist can suck a camels dick but anyways im in love with michael clifford

The rest of the week was fine, nothing hectic happened and I was happy for that. But to be completely honest, she was the reason I was happy.

Her presence made my heart pump at a steady and calm beat, her eyes ignited every fire I had within me, and her smile, that bright and beautiful smile of hers made me reciprocate the action. She was so radiant and beautiful, a work of art with two feet and a human body. She was tainted, that was noticeably obvious, but she found every way possible to make her corrupted side diminish itself into simple grains.

She's so perfect.

I never thought my eyes would sweep across someone and feel an overwhelming emotion wash over me. I never thought my hands would touch such a masterpiece like her and feel every fiber of her love within her. I never thought my heart would be so set up on someone and not make any attempt to move on.

I didn't want to move on, which is why I refused to continue with what I was doing before.

She was the reason why I saw the wrong in my actions. She was the reason why I came to realization and halted every wrong doing of my being. She was the reason why my heart sped up or skipped a beat. She was the reason for hope. She was my hope. My glimmer of hope.

I still don't fully comprehend why she ever put up with me or why she forgave me. My intentions in the beginning were drastically different from now.

I loved her to pieces. To cells and molecules, to the five layers of skin, to every perfect curvature and flaw, I loved her deeply and sincerely.

I love her, more than anything and anyone in this entire planet and I knew her love for me was just as genuine.

"You know, this movie isn't just about sex." She said, her eyes glued to the television screen that was playing Fifty Shades of Grey. "There's meaning behind it but it depends on what way you view the characters and plot." I shook my head and smiled as she continued talking about her output. Her lips and tongue curled in a way that I found absolutely perfect as each word and sentence left her mouth. I didn't drain her voice out, I listened to everything she had to say even though I didn't care for this type of movie.