03.

He enjoyed what had happened.

She regretted it.

She felt something for him.

He didn't.

He had feelings, lustful feelings. That was all.

She had feelings, strong feelings. Those feelings where she saw him as him and not as her half father but as someone whom she can have a regular relationship with. Someone who she can wake up next to everyday, someone who she can give her love and affection.

He'd be "boyfriend material" as some would say. He'd be perfect to her. He is perfect to her actually. His eyes were an ocean blue color. They were so beautiful to her, they were her weakness. Just one look at her by those eyes and she would practically melt.

But something was always holding her back.

That something was stopping her from doing anything.  

He was twenty-six while she was seventeen. (A/n: Do the math you lil butts) Age was one of the things stopping her. She wasn't eighteen yet but she hoped to be for she can finally start living her life the way she wants it. There'd be no more alcoholic moms or infatuation for the step-dad. It'd be a fresh new start. Those feeling for him would be like never existed. She wants to get rid of them now before everything goes out of hand and collapses.

Another thing stopping her was the fact that he was her dad. My dad for fucks sake, she whispered to herself. How can I have feelings for my dad, she continued.

She went over to the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were a bright red and her eyes were glossy. She didn't know why she was crying. She hates that about herself, once she gets flustered she starts breathing heavily and eventually starts to cry. She's tried so hard to make that stop but nothing has worked.

She lets the tears fall for a while and then turns to the shower, turning the knob, water spattering out of the shower head.

He huffs in frustration and sits down on her bed. There's a hard object under his butt that keeps vibrating and it's getting him agitated. He grabs it and sees that it's her phone. Her friends are non-stop texting her.  It doesn't have a password lock so he starts going through the group chat her and her friends are in.

Cal: ash who the fuck is Bryana

Mike: yeah man you're not even in our school and everybody is talking about you guys going out

Mike: like what type of shit is that

Ash: what

Ash: what are you guys talking about

Cal: are you stupid or are you stupid

Mike: oh shit

Ash: we just hung out

Ash: a couple of times...

Ash: but yeah we "hung out"

Cal: NO

Cal: NO THAT CAN'T BE TRUE

Cal: YOU FUCKTARD

Mike: why would you

Mike: are you

Mike: fuck this im done

They have nice language, Luke thought, rolling his eyes and continued reading.

Ash: she's hot bro

Cal: you don't look for appearance, you always go for personality

Ash: can I tell you something

Cal: just say it, don't ask

Mike: yeah you can tell us anything man

Ash: I thought you were done with this

Mike: maybe I lied

Ash: lying isn't good

Cal: ARE YOU GONNA TELL US OR WHAT

Ash: I don't want to wait for someone anymore

Ash: It's time I move on

Cal: um

Mike: move on from who

Ash: I'm not saying her name but you guys know her very well actually

Mike: I see

Cal: okay

Cal: what do you see

Mike: deez

Cal: deez what

Mike: deez nuts in yo mouth

Cal: now im done with this

Ash: aren't we missing someone

Cal: oh yeah Estelle da god

Mike: E-dizzle

Cal: no she Estelle da god

Cal: don't try to steal my name

Ash: I thought you were cash money

Cal: I changed it

Ash: am I still ash cash

Mike: yes now who am I

Cal: you're Michael tf

Mike: fuck you

Mike: I need someone to fuck you up

Mike: where Estelle at

Just as he finished reading that message Estelle came into her room, towel wrapped tightly against her body, hair soaking wet.

Why does she lack of coverage around me?, he asked himself.

Why does he have to be around when I'm barely covered?, she asked herself.

She clutched onto her towel for her dear life, hoping nothing would happen.

During her shower she thought about everything, mostly her mother's phone call.

Her mom had seen it all, how they almost kissed. It freaked her out knowing that her mother had been watching them. Who knows what else she saw, Estelle had wondered.

"Um I'm sorry for what happened. I just.... I don't know, like I said I've been wanting to do that for a long time and uh yeah." He was beyond nervous. How cute, she thought.

She shook her head at the thought. "It's okay I guess." She shrugged her shoulders.

"It's okay?" He repeated with shock in his voice. He expected a different answer from her, possibly another blow up.

"Yeah, if it happened it happened. I want to leave it behind so please let's just not discuss this." She said, trying to get him out of her room for she can change. Chills ran through her causing her to shiver.

"You sur- you know what? Yeah sure nothing happened. Get changed I brought McDonald's." he said with a fake smile and quickly left her room, closing the door behind him.

He was surprised he had maintained control and didn't do what he did earlier again.

A/n: hi guys TYSM FOR THOSE 700 READS OMG I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MICHAEL CLIFFORD