24.

(Unedited and if you dare make a comment we're fighting)

Daddy: fuck baby girl i need you

Daddy: i need your sweet little mouth wrapped around me

I feel my cheeks flush at the texts. My thighs instinctively press tightly against each other, feeling the wetness in between them.

I really need this bell to ring already.

Daddy: come home now.

As i finish reading the text the bell rings, indicating the end of school.

I grab all of my belongings and rush outside the class, not caring that I'm shoving people to the side.

I'm wet and i need him. i don't care if i look like a lunatic.

I run out of the front entrance and spot a black car pulling up near me. The windows were tinted so i couldn't see who it was.

The person rolls down the window. Once i see who it is i can't help but bite down on my bottom lip.

I open the door, quickly getting in. He raises the window and presses his foot down on the gas.

We arrive home very quickly, parking the car in the driveway. I move my hand to take off my seat belt, getting lifted up as soon as i get it off.

I straddle his thighs as he smashes our lips together, perfectly fitting with each other. Our tongues fight for dominance, wanting to take control. Our hands tangle themselves in each other's hair, tugging and pulling at the roots.

He soon rips open my button up shirt, the buttons scattering all over the mats in the car. I tug his shirt off, exposing his bare chest.

"Fuck." He moans as i attach my lips on his collarbones, harshly sucking on it.

My hips grind down on him as my nails rake down his chest, lowering them to the button of his tight jeans. I pop the button open, moving over for he can slide them down his legs.

Taking notice of his tight boxers, i bravely cup his length, palming him. His moans become muffled as i attach my lips to his.

I slip my hand in his boxers, running my finger down his member, causing him to hiss.

He stops my hand from it wrapping around him, lowering the seat down so he could lay down. I bite my lip at the fact that i am now on top.

I can take control of him.

I press my lips on his stomach, going lower and lower. I look at him through my lashes, seeing him shake his head.

He picks me up from me waste and flips us over, him now being on top.

"Daddy is always in control." His low, husky voice spoke.

"Yes daddy."

My skirt is pulled down, revealing my lacy thong.

I'm so glad i wore this.

He slides his finger against my folds, him hissing at the wetness.

His hips move down against mine, creating an incredible friction. I move my hips against his, loving the feeling of the little bit of clothing between us.

I wrap my legs around his waist, locking my ankles. His hips start moving at a faster pace, making a drop of sweat drip down his forehead.

"Do you like this baby girl?" He speaks, his teeth clenched together.

"Do you like the feeling of me being almost bare against you?" He digs his face in the crook of my neck, groaning.

"Y-yes!" I moan out loud.

He stops his movements, making me dig the heel of my foot on his lower back, wanting the friction between us again.

He groans as i stop and take off my thong, taking off his boxers too.

I want him.

I want him now.

I bring slip fingers around his neck, digging my nails on it, bringing him down to my face. I press our lips together as i feel his hips start moving against mine again.

"Daddy cannot-" he was cut off as he reached his climax, his liquids spewing all over my heat.

Our moans and heavy breathing blended in with each other, our bodies sticky with sweat.

"Daddy cannot what?" I ask once my breathing become regular.

"Daddy cannot wait until you turn eighteen."

A/n: im so sorry for the ling wait it's been so hectic and i have had major writer's block and ugh.

Also, you may or not know but if i dont reply to your comment, that doesnt mean i didnt see it. I look at all of my notifications. Now speaking of that, i have been recieving comments, pointing out my mistakes in this book. Im just going to say this once and thats it; im not a perfect writer, im not a perfect person. I will obviously make some mistakes. The timeline that i have written for this is all over the place and i apologize for that but why can you just go on with the freaking story? Okay i get it theres a mistake, but what am i supposed to do? Go back and edit it? No. Changing the timeline will mean changing the writing i have already written. The writing i struggle my ass off to write. Comments like those have made me want to stop writing. But im not going to stop because i know some people actually dont mind the mess I've made and just go with it. So im sorry if im coming off as rude and if it makes happier i'll maybe fix the errors when this book is done. Again, sorry for the long wait and sorry for exposing my bitchy self.

Thank you to those who comment nice things though! I find them funny and cute idk.

Thank you for 60k+ reads HOly SHIT THIS STORY KEEPS GETTING CLOSER TO 100K AND EHDVD I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH

Little promotion: can you guys maybe check out Forbidden? I'll give you food

Thats all i have to say so bye i love you, you're beautiful.

Dedicated to -lukemgc bc the comments she made were hilarious as hell