31.

Gabby is so fucking hot holy shit im questioning my sexuality (relax dont get all uptight bc of this)

I'm doing a one shot competition lol. You can write anything in it. It can be castelle or just lustelle(?) Or ANYONE in that matter. It doesn't have to have smut, it can be sad scene, just anything. Just dedicate it to me and if i dont see it within the day then pm the link and i will surely see it. The deadline is September 4th but i would like to read some before that. I can't wait to see what your creative minds came up with :-)

Btw i can think of any other prize for the winner except for a dedication, follow, possible promotion, and MAYBE i will use their idea for a chapter(will be given credit of course) or i'll just post it individually AFTER the epilogue is up. There will be a second and third place winner ! ! ! And those will get a follow and dedication for sure.

Let the hunger games begin :-)

"Wake up you little bitch." I heard a voice say then felt the back of someone's hand collide with my ear. Clutching my ear, I winced in pain.

I opened my eyes to see nothing but black. I looked around, trying to figure out where I was. A dim yellow light lit the window's shades that was across the room; I assume this must be a room.

I move to get up but I can't. My body feels like it weighs a ton and I can't even lift my head up.

I try to yell for help but no one appears. I'm yelling at the top of my lungs, just begging for someone to come and help me. But I soon give up as I see a dark silhouette standing in front of me, the dim light coming through the shades only allowing me to see that they're wearing a shirt with dirt stains on it.

"You're finally awake."

I wake up with a gasp, feeling my shoulders being shaked. My eyes are met with his as I abruptly open them.

"You're okay. Estelle, you're okay." Luke says, pulling my small body to his bare chest. I shook in his arms, having his hand rub my back. "Baby you're okay, it was just a dream."

I grabbed his face and roughly pressed my lips to his, moving my legs on either side of him. I want to get that dream out of my mind and I know this is the only way that could do that. So I just kissed him heavily, my small hands going to his muscular back, pressing my chest against his, wanting to be close to him.

"Baby." He moaned into my mouth as I knitted my fingers into his soft, messy hair. My heart fluttered as I pulled away but with my hands still in his hair, "I love you so much." He said before I was kissing his tender lips again.

"I" I kissed his cheek. "Love" And then his chin. "You" Lastly, his jawline. I trailed my lips back to where his throat and jawline met, biting and sucking on that area, making him moan. All the while, my hand slowly trailed down his chest and pass the small happy trail that was located at his lower abdomen, stopping at his shaft. I confidently grabbed him in my hand and started stroking him up and down, suck on his collarbones, making sure I leave a mark.

With having my hand rapidly stroking him and my thumb grazing over his tip, he was soon twitching in my hand, letting go of all the liquids.

He didn't even give himself time to recover and the next thing I know I'm being pulled closer to him than before. He was kissing me with a great amount of passion; I don't know how but I felt it through the kiss. Both of our tongues darted out and collided against one another before moving in perfect synchronization. It wasn't long until he reached his hand down to the area where my bundle of nerves were at, making me gasp into mouth as I felt him press his thumb against my clit and then circling around it in slow motions.