13.

Estelle's POV.

"We need to talk." Her voice says.

My breath hitches at the sound of her voice.

I haven't heard her voice in a while now.

"Estelle, honey I need to know whether or not your dad is doing anything to you." She carries on.

I stay silent.

"Estelle if he's doing anything inappropriate to you, please please please, tell me," She begs on.

"He's your father and it's..... it's disgusting to even think about him touching you. Touching his own daughter."

I take a deep breath in and say, " He's not my dad, he's my stepfather."

"Same thing." She says.

"No it's not, mother."

"Just tell me if he's doing anything to you. Is he raping yo-"

My jaw drops at her question.

Why would Luke rape me?

Who would even think about him raping me?

"No he hasn't raped me! And if he did it wouldn't be any of your business." I spit back.

"You don't know him honey. You just know him as the guy who married your mother." She says so casually.

"Yeah but he's also the one who signed the divorce papers my mother sent him immediately." I say angrily.

"You watch your tone with me Estelle. You forget that I'm your mother and that I can just easily take you away from your father."

"He's not my father!," I yell.

"And I don't care if you're my mother or not. You never cared for me! All you cared about was fucking Luke!" I add on.

"Yeah, he was good in bed. Extremely good in bed actually." She says, making my blood practically boil.

"I don't care about that!" I scream.

"Just like he will never really care about you either honey. All he wants is to be in between your legs, inside of you," She says, my breathing irregular.

"Just listen to me right now, you either pack all of your stuff and leave that house or i'll do you the favor of going there myself and taking you out of there. You have until morning to decide." She says, hanging up quickly.

Does he really care?

If he doesn't, should I leave?

A/n: short update but it's early !!!

dedicated to the person who guessed who was on the phone, check her stories out doe !!!1!1

lub u