25.

where are you guys from? I'm from the big banana(NY)(laugh at my joke im funny)

(edited; fuck wit me u kno i got it) 

After a long day of having her tease me by bending down in front of me, I finally pushed her inside her room, immediately smashing my lips onto hers.

As everything was starting to get heated, she pulls away from me and decides to take a shower, not even letting me join her.

"Try this one on." I show her the black lingerie as soon as she steps out of the bathroom, a white towel tightly wrapped around her body.

She takes it from my hand and throws it across the room aimlessly. She drops the towel she had tightly wrapped around her body and pulls me in towards her by the collar of my shirt.

"So you can rip it again? No thanks." she says before pressing her lips to mine.

"Oh come on, I know you liked it." I say as she pulls my t-shirt over my head, pushing me down on the bed.

"If you say so."

Her hands confidently move their way down to the waistband of my jeans, toying with the button.

Her tongue leaves a wet trail down my neck, stopping right on my collarbones, sucking harshly on them.

As my jeans get tugged down my legs, I take the chance to admire the sight right in front of me; such a beautiful and perfect sight.

She moves down to her knees, not breaking eye contact with me.

"You're going to suck daddy off?" I ask once she has pulled down my boxers.

"Shut up before I just leave you here like this."

"You wouldn't."

She stands up right as the words leave my mouth, picking up the towel she had dropped.

I quickly pull up my boxers as she starts to enter the bathroom again, stopping her from closing the door.

"Oh no you don't." I say, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

I don't have a hard time carrying her over to her bed as she kicks her legs around, pounding her fists onto my back.

"Nice try but those punches didn't hurt." I say, giving her butt a little tap, feeling her try to reach mine, just barely touching it with her fingertips.

She lets out a shriek as I throw her onto the soft mattress, "Well don't fuck with me."