chapter 15- day 15

Today is Tuesday the 15th. After this Friday we won't have to go to school for 2 weeks. After today at school we will pretty much be doing nothing at school but review. Today I have English first thing and we are doing one last short story and questions to go with it. That is what I have first thing. So after getting to school I went and grabbed my books and then went to class. In class the teacher handed out the short story and questions and then we worked on that the rest of the class. After English I had creative writing. Today was another writing story. Today we are starting a project on writing a story by our selves. That is all we worked on the whole class. After creative writing it was time for break. During break I grabbed a snack and my books. Once break was over I had math. For math we did review on changing decimals, fraction, and percentages to each other. After math I had technology and during technology we worked on programing what we wanted to create in woodworking. That was fun but creating it physically with wood will be more fun. After technology I went to my locker and switched books and also grabbed my lunch box. After putting my books in the classroom I went down to the cafeteria and ate with Alec and Tracey. After lunch Tracey, Alec, and I went down to the gym and today they had badminton set up today. I ran into the gym and got in line to play. I love playing badminton I swear I could play all day. After lunch hour I had science and then gym. Today in science we worked on review like pretty much every other class in the past week and every class for the rest of this week. After science I went to the girls locker room and changed into gym cloths. What are the chances. They still have the badminton nets out. When every body was there the teacher explained that we were playing badminton for gym class today. I was excited about that. After gym I changed back and then met Tracey and Alec out at the car. We drove home and I went upstairs to my room after grabbing one of the cookies I made the other day. I went upstairs and started my homework. After my homework was all done I continued reading my book. I had been reading for a couple of hours when I finished my book. After my book was done I looked over at the time there was still about half an hour in tell mom gets home and then another 15 minutes to make supper. So i decided to grab another book. I was so lost in my book that I didn't even smell supper and it had a strong smell. When mom came up to get me she had to shake me to get me out of my book. So when we went downstairs I got some supper I ate it with mom and dad and then I went back upstairs to bed.