Chapter 7-shopping

I woke a lot later today and that would be because it is Saturday. Today I am doing my Christmas shopping because my parents don't work on the weekends they are letting me borrow one of the cars. I got dressed and went down stairs. I got a yogurt and an Oreo just like yesterday an ate that before going to the car. "Bye!" I yelled to anybody that was listening before walking out the door. When I got to the mall I started at the first store. Chapters my dad loves crossword puzzles and Tracey loves to read. I started looking through the books and spotted one Tracey had not read yet. Then I went to the puzzle section and found one dad had not done yet. Although dad doesn't do very many he loves to do them. Next I went to bath&body works. Mom loves their lotions. I got her 2 of their all year lotions. The last person was Alec. Alec loves Tim Hortons so I will get him a gift card. So I walked through the store a little bit and went to the Tim's and got him a $15 Tim Hortons card. There now my shopping is done and it is only 12pm. Going over to the food court I ordered a taco from Taco Bell. They have delicious tacos. I ate at the mall before going home. When I got home it was about 1pm and that left me time to start the report that we had to do. I was working on that all afternoon. When mom called for supper I shut down the family laptop and went and ate with mom and dad. I'll wrap the presets after supper I thought. "Okay after supper who wants to play a game of pictionary," mom asked us. "Me," dad and I said. How long could it really take. So after supper we played a game or 2 or 4 and then I snuck up stairs to wrap the presents when they were wrapped I climbed into bed and went to sleep.