Chapter-2 Advent day 1 activite

Alec, Tracey, and I are in the same homeroom class but our lockers are in separate ends of the school. Meeting at our usual spot we  start talking about what activities the teachers could have planned for today. Tracey spoke "I wonder what the teachers have planned for today." Alec put in "me too." "Me also," I contributed to the conversation. That surprised them. "What," Alec and Tracey nearly shouted. "You don't know what we are doing!" They shouted again. "Mom wouldn't tell me this year and she hid the plans well." I calmly relied. Really inside I was panicking because it could be anything. When mom doesn't tell me about something going on at school that normally mean't it was going to be chaos exactly what I was trying to avoid this year. Uhh. Grimacing I went to sit down with my 2 best friends flanking me. We aren't very popular actually we are pretty much the exact opposite of popular. Which I really like. Who needs to be popular. Not me, and my friends think the same thing. We sat down just in time the teacher came inside just then. We always try to stay on the teachers good side, passing homework in on time, listening in class an being on time to classes. It seems to be working for right now. Classes go on for the day and turns out the special activity was cutting out snowflakes. Ya just like grade 3 not grade 10. But what ever, school is school.