chapter 14- day 14

Today is Monday. This is the last week before school is out. Any subject that we haven't had a test in yet we will have one of sorts this week. Today I have gym first thing. In gym we are doing another 9 minute run. I went into the girls locker room and changed into some gym cloths. I went out and partnered up with Alec and Tracey. This time me and Alec ran together while Tracey counted our laps. After the first 9 minutes I counted Tracey's laps while Alec did nothing and Tracey ran. After gym class I had English. In English we did personal reading for the class. After English was over it was break. during break I grabbed a snack and my books. I ate my snack and then met up with Alec and Tracey for the rest of the break. After break I had science. During science we just worked on review. After science was technology. In technology we worked on safety for the wood shop. After the safety we started designing what we wanted to create after Christmas break. After technology it was lunch hour. During lunch hour we did the same thing today as we did yesterday. After lunch hour I had math. During math we worked on review about percentages. Percentages are fun in my opinion. So after math I had creative writing. Lucky for me the teacher is letting the class work on there projects. I think that Glen is happy that we have time to finish our writing pieces too. Mainly all we did was write and edit the whole class. Which is okay with me. I love writing it is my career choice I am deciding on. After creative writing I went to my locker and replaced my books with my stuff to go home. I went out to the car and got in. Tracey and Alec were not far behind me getting in. So once every body was there we left and I drove us home. When I got home I went up to my room and did the small amount of homework I had. Once that was done I went down stairs to the kitchen and made supper so mom didn't have to when she got home. I put it in the oven on warm so it didn't get cold before supper time. When mom got home she smelled supper and called me down. I dug it out of the oven and and she grabbed plates out of the cupboard. She dished out supper and we ate it. After supper was consumed I went to bed so I could get up in the morning.