chapter 19-day 19

Yeah today is Saturday the 19th. I am totally excited. It's Christmas break. Today I slept in, in tell 11:30. When I got out of bed the smell of pancakes hit my nose. So I decided to investigate and went down stairs to see the oven on warm and a note on the table. Mom would be back around 12:00. So I ate and then went back upstairs to get dressed. Once I was dressed I laid on my bed and read. About 15 minutes later mom came home. She knew I had eaten by the oven was off and there were more dish's in the sink. I just kept on reading and she just ignored me. After I finished my book 3 hours later I went down stairs and got a snack. By then it was 3:05. After getting my snack I went back up stairs to take a small nap. When I woke up again it was 4:00. So I just read in tell mom called me down for supper. After supper I went over to Alec's to have a sleep over. I know you guys may be thinking okay who would go to a boys house to have a sleep over when your girl best friend lives just on the other side of you but Alec is my best friend to so it doesn't bother ether of us. So as I was saying before I went over to Alec's house and he set up a bed and we watched a movie and then went to bed.