chapter-5-third day

Putting on a pink 3/4 sleeve shirt and black leggings I ran downstairs with my backpack in hand. I am not one to eat a big breakfast more something on the way out the door. Today though I was feeling rather hungry so I grabbed some frozen waffles from the freezer and popped them into the toaster. While they cooked I grabbed the maple syrup and a plate. When they popped I put them on the plate and ate them. When my breakfast was all gone I grabbed my school bag my jacket and my sneakers. Heading out the door I met Alec and Tracey out at the vehicle. When we were all in the vehicle we started out for school. we had a light conversation going when all of a sudden the vehicle started slowing down and  smoke started puffing out of the hood. Cursing I slowly got out to check the car. Opening the hood the smoke came out all at once letting me get a good picture of the engine. Checking  all the important things that I could see I then checked the level of anti-freeze. Of curse we were out of anti-freeze. Getting back in the vehicle I pulled out my phone to call my dad. He is a mechanic at the repair shop just down the road. 

DAD: "Hello."

KRYSTAL: "Hi dad could you bring some anti-freeze to us we are on 56 drive on the 550."

DAD:"Sure i'll be right there."

KRYSTAL: "Thanks dad bye."

DAD: "Bye."

A little bit later dad pulled up beside the vehicle. Both of us getting out of the vehicles. We met at the hood of Alec's car; dad with a bottle of anti-freeze in his hand. "Hey dad. How are you." I asked my dad. "Good." He replies.  "Will you help me fix the car." I ask. "Yes I will," he states. By the time the car was fixed and we were driving again we were going to be late for 2 class. "Crap," I mutter under my breath. "What!?" Tracey demands. "I have a test I am going to be late for," I reply. "Oh crap me to!" Alec and Tracey say. "Well I would hope so we are all in the same class 2 period." I state. "Oh ya," they answer. "Well I guess we will have to rush together." Alec says. "Yup" Tracey says. ---------- Walking into class the teacher looks up at us. " We have late slips," we all say. "Fine bring them up," the teacher says. "Would you guys mined explaining why you guys are late to class." The teacher evilly smiles. "Sure. Okay well we all drive to school together and when we were about halfway to school the car overheated. I had to call my dad to bring some anti-freeze so I could fix the car." I tell the class not breaking eye contact with the teacher.  Her smile falters. "Fine," she grumbles. "Go sit down and her are your tests." She says while handing us our tests. We go and sit down and scramble to get our tests finished. We all end up finishing before the bell and that makes the teacher even more mad. When we get out of the class we hear Christmas music playing through the speakers. That must be the special advent thing for the day. Happy with the activity the day went bye fairly quickly. When we got home I went to my room to get my homework done before I cleaned my room. My homework was done my room is clean and I was just relaxing when mom called me down for supper. When my supper was done I went upstairs to go to bed. That is the third day done.