chapter 18-day 18

Today is the last day of school before Christmas break. It is also the day of the big surprise. Once we got to school I went to my locker and grabbed the confetti. I also grabbed my books but you know who cares about that. When I got to the classroom I was greeted by the kids zooming around setting up the party. When I got there I put my books down and started helping out. Everyone was always keeping an eye on the clock we did't have long to set up. We finished up very quickly and got into position. A couple minutes later he walked in the class. He hadn't gotten 2 more steps in before we threw confetti up in the air yelling "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" He was very surprised. We got the answer we were looking for so we all got to our seats. After a few minutes the bell rang and we went to our first class. Every one got up except Alec, Tracey, and I. We had math with him next. When he noticed we hadn't moved he told us what a surprise that was and that we did a good job planning it. Once every body was there we started math. Just another simple math sheet. After math I had creative writing. During creative writing we worked on sharing our writing pieces. I shared mien 3ed. After creative writing it was break I did my normal routine of using the washroom switching books and grabbing a snack. After break I had gym and technology. In gym we played capture the bacon. And in tech we played on the computers. After tech was lunch.We sat in the cafeteria and then we went to the gym. After the noon hour I had science and English. During science we worked on 1 last review sheet and that toke the whole class. During English we worked on review of the stories we have read. That was pretty much the school day. After English I went to my locker and switched stuff and then went out to the car to drive Alec, Tracey, and I home. When we got home I went up to my room an did a happy dance that we had 2 weeks off. After my little dance I just relaxed in my bed in tell supper. After supper I went to bed.