chapter-4-second day

I got up out of bed getting ready for another day at school. Today I put my hair in a pony tail and I was wearing a green t-shirt with white capris. I know but we don't have snow and it is still fairly warm here. Eating some cereal I put on my shoes and jacket and headed to Alec's parents car to get to school with  Alec and Tracey.  Me driving, like normal and Tracey in the passenger seat like she normally is after she fights Alec for it and wins. And then Alec in the back where he normally is after he loses. Me and Tracey normally have the radio on to drown out the sounds of Alec's complaints. "Alec buddy when are you going to stop complaining about the back seat." Tracey whined. "Never," he replied. "But if you have the backseat that means you have 2 and a half seats not just 1. If you have the front seat you only have 1 seat." I replied. "True I suppose" Alec thought. "Okay I will stop complaining now," Alec responded after thinking for a minute. When we got to school we parted ways to go to our lockers to get ready for the morning classes. When we meet at our meeting spot we started talking at the same time. "I was wonder..." we all started. "Okay I was wondering what we are doing today" I spoke after Alec and Tracey stopped speaking. "Me too," they added. We didn't get a chance to finish our conversation because we heard the teacher coming from down the hall. We hurried to our seats and got out our stuff for math with our homeroom teacher . ------- Math went by fairly quickly so did science and English. Soon it was time for lunch. When we got there we noticed that all the teachers where there all lined up and waiting for the kids to come. We hurried to our seats and waited. The last time the teachers where all lined up and waiting for us one of the students had died of cancer. But as soon as mainly all the students where in a seat they broke out singing Christmas songs. After  a few Christmas songs they stopped and went to do what they normally do over lunch break. With every one all chatty not very many people actually finished there lunch with was okay with me because it was there choice not mien. Tracey, Alec and I always finish our lunch before chatting because that way we are full for all the work we do in the afternoon. (Note the sarcasm.) ------ When we got to Alec's parents house we told our parents we were going to the Christmas tree farm to pick out a tree we then jumped back in the car and headed out to the Christmas tree farm. Walking through the trees on display we looked for the perfect tree. We separated to cover more space and take lease time to cover the space. I was looking over on the west side of the display when all of a second I heard a big "crash."  Looking over I saw some of the trees fall over. I ran over with Tracey hot on my tail. Looking I saw Alec with a surprised expression on his face and then that turned into a sheepish expression. We new immediately that Alec had knocked over the trees and we started laughing. "It's not funny!" Alec nearly shouted. "Yes it is," me and Tracey weezed out while still laughing. Paying for the tree that Alec knocked over we left with that tree. How chaotic does that get that the tree Alec knocked over happened to be the perfect tree for us. Loading the tree onto the car we started on our way to Tracey's house. When we got to Tracey's we unloaded the tree and put it in Tracey's living room. This year was her year to host Christmas. Last year was my year and next year will be Alec's year. I ran over to my house to grab the Christmas lights. Alec went over to his house to grab the garland. Tracey already had the other ornaments at her house. We met back up and started decorating the tree. After an hour we finally had the tree all decorated the way we wanted it. Putting our presents for each other under the tree we parted ways to finish up the rest of the day.