chapter 17- day 17

Today is Thursday the 17th. Once I got to school I went to my locker and grabbed my books. After that I went over to our meeting spot and met up with Alec and Tracey. Once there, there was only a couple of minutes before we had to go to our spots. The funny thing abut our homeroom class was that we had a schedule that every day somebody would watch for the teacher. When he was on his way down to the class the person watching would tell us and then we would all go to our seats. Tomorrow was the one exception. Tomorrow we had something special planned. anyway the person on duty as we called it told us and we all went to our seats. Once the teacher was there we started class. I had science first thing. in science he gave us another sheet to work on except this one wasn't a competition. After science I had gym. During gym we played a game of soccer. It lasted pretty much the whole class and when it ended there wasn't enough time for another game of anything so we went and got changed early. Once we were all changed he let us go to break early considering we had a long walk to the other side of the school. During break I went to the bathroom and then switched my books and grabbed a snack. After break I had math during math we worked on multiplication. I know it sounds like grade 3 but it was like 4 digit numbers. After math was technology. Because I want my project to be perfect I looked over it another time and then I was done for on the computer work. After that we just got to play around with how things work on the computer. After technology it was lunch. I sat with Alec and Tracey in the cafeteria like always. We ate there and then went to the gym. Once we got to the gym we joined the game of dodge ball. We just had to join the better team and we ended up winning even with less people. After the noon hour I had creative writing. During creative writing we worked on our own stories. I was just started editing and reviewing. Once the class was finished I ended up finishing the editing and reviewing too. After that class I had English. In English we worked on review. Nothing much. After class I went to my locker and switched stuff. I then drove us all home. When we got home I went to my room and did my homework I then just relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. When supper was ready I went and ate. After supper I went to bed all excited for the surprise tomorrow.