Wanted (Interracial)

A/N: Thank you all for reading! Also check out my books November Love and No More Secrets! This story will be in Tiana and * *'S POV! For this first chapter, it switches a lot between POV's. Sorry! I just needed her and his sides of the story. I don't wanna give his name away. Enjoy!

~ CasuallyMe

"Honey wake up! You're gonna be late for work," my fiancé Warren warns me. We've been together for about 3 years.

"Baby, I don't want to," I said turning over to see my soon to be husband dressed fully in a suit, with his blonde hair parted and combed back.

"I know sweetie, but come on," he says pulling me out of bed.

In about an hour, we were in his Lamborghini Veneno and on the way to work. We co-own a publishing company together; that's how we met. On the way to work I start thinking about our relationship. I don't really know if I love him, but I do know that he loves me, and this is what my father wants. Warren's father and my father are best friends, and started this company together. My father has been so good to me in my 23 years on earth, so I try my hardest to make him happy.

He set Warren and I up, and even though we've been together for a while, I just don't feel that spark. It used to be fun and exciting, but now it's just boring. Am I a fool for marrying him? I don't think so. I mean, this guy has all the great attributes that a man should have: He's successful, very handsome, and he takes care of me. But I need more than that. He doesn't really show me he loves me. Sure he says it, a lot actually, and I never say it back, but actions speak louder than words right? I'm only marrying him because he's a "safe" guy. One that won't break my heart, one that my father likes, and one that shelters me. That's not what I need though. I need someone more dangerous, and adventurous and shows me they love me.

By the end of my deep thinking we were in the parking lot.

"Okay babe, I'll see you at lunch," Warren said kissing my brown cheek, and rushing off to his office. Every day for the past 3 months, he's been rushing to get to work. And all he keeps saying is that he has too much work to spend time with me. That's another reason why I fell out of love with him. We used to be inseparable; If you saw him, you saw me, and vise versa. Now, we're hardly ever together unless it's for a press conference or an event.

"Okay, see ya," I said waving him off and getting on the elevator. My office is on the 35th level. I own a publishing company called Smithson & Co. I sat at my desk and just thought about how lucky I am. Look at me: I graduated high school with a 3.8GPA, and then went straight to college at Stanford in California and graduated from there at only 20 years old with a 4.2, and then I moved back to my hometown, New York City, living and thriving on my OWN. No help from my father nor Warren, except on the business side of things. My father and Mr. Garaboldi (Warren's father) left this publishing company to Warren and I. I promised them that I would make Smithson & Co. the biggest publisher in America, and I did it in only 3 years.

'"Oh! Hey, there's daddy's little girl!" My father said walking into my office.

"Hey daddy!" I jumped up from my desk and hugged him.

"I saw Warren on the 34th floor. Don't you think you guys should have an office on the same floor?" He asked me.

"Daddyyyyy! I told you I don't like to mix business and relationships!" I said as an excuse. That was partially true, but the real reason was that I don't want to see him every second of the day! That's why we don't live together yet. Don't get me wrong, he's absolutely gorgeous! Blonde short hair, light blue eyes, and abs to die for. I just hated looking at him and thinking, "Either I have to stay with him, which would make me miserable, but my father happy. Or I could leave him. Which would make him lonely and miserable, and would make my father disappointed, but I would be happy for once."