Chapter 44

Ashlyn's POV 

It's nice being in the hot tub right now. Everyone was talking. I wasn't really paying attention to it all. I'm enjoying being in his arms right now. I love being in them any chance I get. I'm sure he knows that. I would hope so. I love it when he's touchy. I guess it's because I've never exactly had that with someone before him. I know he hasn't either. I wouldn't want to be figuring out how an actual relationship works with anyone else. I don't want anyone else though. I've always thought that since I've been with him. I do love him. Being with him has shown me what true love is like. I would do anything for him. I would give up my business for him if I had to. He's the only person I really care about anymore. Even my family has turned their back on me since I've been with him. I guess my dad is trying to make things right though. I am upset about things still. 

My dad not doing anything about what was going on when I was with Adam is really upsetting. I just don't get how someone can watch their own kid go through any of it. Social status or money should have nothing to do with it. It was completely terrible. He could have at least spoke up and said something to me about it. He could have helped me get away instead of me staying there even longer so I could save my own money to get away. Instead he did what my mother wanted. What she wanted was wrong though. I'm honestly not sure I can get over that. If I do, it is going to take awhile. I really hope he realizes that. I'll never forgive my mom though. Especially with the way she handled things with me. I can't believe she had the nerve to try talking me back into a relationship with Adam. That will never fucking happen. I'm so happy now. Harry does so much for me. He makes me feel like an actual person. He makes me happy. He's so sweet to me. It's not just about the sex with him. It's defiantly a bonus of us being together. Sex isn't just sex with him though. It just feels like so much more. I didn't rush into sex with him either. I know that's what he had before. He didn't care about those girls. He cares about me. I can tell by the way he acts. Especially with this weekend. He really hasn't left my side at all. I'm sure it's still going to be like that till we leave. I don't mind though. I like having him with me. He makes me feel safe. 

He interrupted my thoughts by kissing my neck. He whispered, "You're thinking about something, love."

I can't help but smile a little bit. He already knows me so well. I've never had that. Not even with my parents. I nodded, leaning my head back against his shoulder. His arms tightened around me, holding me even closer to him, if that's even possible. I looked over and saw Sophia sitting with Liam. Not like we are. I know every relationship is different. I'm sure it could have something to do with the fact that they've been together longer than Harry and I have. I really hope that when Harry and I are together for years we can still be like this. 

We stayed in the hot tub a little longer before we all decided to get out. Everyone is just kind of do what they want. I don't mind though. I do want to spend some more time with Harry. I feel like I'm being a little selfish about him this weekend. I don't mean to do it. He should spend some time with his friends though. I don't want to keep him away from that. 

Harry moved out of the hot tub before I did. He helped me out, wrapping a towel around me. I can't help but smile a little bit. He always treats me so much better than I deserve. He wrapped his towel around his hips before intertwining our fingers. He lead the way inside then down the hall to our bedroom here. He closed the door behind us as I walked over to the bed. I laid back as he laid down beside me. He moved some of my hair, wrapping an arm around me, "What's going on, love?"

I rolled over so I was looking at him, "I feel like I'm being really selfish with you this weekend."

He looked at me confused, "What do you mean?"

"Well I feel like I'm keeping you away from your friends because I would rather you be with me."

"Well, babe, I would rather be with you. I know how they can be so I would rather be with you."