Chapter 13

Ashlyn's POV

Harry didn't really say much as we drove towards my house so I could grab some clothes. I know it bothers him. I'll make this all up to him. I don't like knowing that I'm causing him to be upset. I would rather see him happy. I grabbed clothes for multiple days so neither of us have to worry about coming back here till I know Adam is off. I still have no idea when that will be. I don't really care to know. I would rather spend my time with Harry. I tried making up everything that happened with Adam showing up during our practice but I can tell it was all bothering him. Maybe I can make it all up to him with something else that I have in mind.

I woke up to him leaving soft kisses all over my face. I can't help but smile as I opened my eyes. It's nice waking up to him being like this. I don't think I've ever been woke up like this. I like it though. I looked up and saw him smiling. He moved some of my hair, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning."

He softly pecked my lips, "Are you coming back with me after practice?"

I smiled, "Yes. I was going to stay here a few days if that's alright with you."

He smiled, "Of course I'm fine with it. I like having you here with me. Honestly it was a little lonely when you weren't here the other day."

I felt my face turn red a little bit. I know I need to get used to it now. I have a feeling he's just going to keep saying things like that. I moved closer to him, softly pressing my lips against his. The metal form his lips ring was cold but I don't mind. I like the feeling of kissing him when he has it in. Well I like kissing him either way. It just feels right being with him. I felt him gently cup my cheek in his hand. This kiss feels so passionate for some reason. It makes me just want to stay here with him and skip practice. I'm sure Sam would think something is up if we do that. I smiled a little bit against his lips before pulling away, "We should probably get up."

"I know. At least I get to be with you later."

"You're stuck with me for a few days."

He chuckled, "Well I like having you around. I would rather you be here with me anyway."

I softly pecked his lips lips before moving out of his arms. I know we need to get ready. I just want to hurry up and get this practice over with. I know I don't have anything else I have to do at the studio today. I'm happy I don't because I want to be with him.

Our practice wasn't very long. It was shorter than usual but I'm not complaining. I'm happy it wasn't that long. I'm happy to get out of here since I don't really have to hide here as much as I did before. He intertwined our fingers as he picked up my bag for me. We walked back out to his car. He kissed my cheek as I got in. I couldn't help but smile a little bit. I love how he's like this with me. I've never really had this before. I know he's never been like this with anyone else either. A part of likes that. He reached over intertwining our fingers. He squeezed my hand, "Do you want to stop somewhere and eat?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm a little hungry."

He smiled, "I know the perfect place to eat then."

I nodded, moving a little closer to him. I noticed him smile out of the corner of my eye as he drove. We both weren't really saying anything. I'm fine with it. I'm a little tired and it's not really awkward when we're both quiet. I've never really had that before. It didn't take long for him to pull into the parking lot of a small restaurant. He squeezed my hand, "Is this alright?"

I nodded, "It's perfect."

He kissed my cheek before getting out of the car. I walked back over by him, intertwining our fingers again. Honestly it's nice going to these small places with Harry. I wasn't aloud to go to them before. It's better than going to all those fancy places. I never even really enjoyed going to any of them. I always had to go to all those places when I was a child because my parents had money and that's where they always wanted to eat then Adam was like that too. It's nice to be away from it all. I like being just like everyone else. I don't want to feel like I'm above any other person because I know that I'm not.