Chapter 22- Twinkle

I've changed "Venom" (name of Thor's group) to "Black out" in all of my chapters. Sorry if this confuses you but I need a different name for something I'm writing.

"Are you alright little one?"

Twinkle opened her eyes a crack. She was laying on something soft...a bed!? It had been months since Twinkle had laid on a bed. She turned her head to the voice and saw that it belonged to a girl with long black hair. Her eyes were kind and worried.

"Um..." Twinkle started. She sat up on the bed and looked around her. "I think so." The room she was in had a table by the left wall and a huge window between the table and the twin bed she was sitting on. Quickly Twinkle scooted off the bed and went over to the window. Standing on tiptoe, she could see through it that she was still on Mt. Arrow, but in a house of some kind.

Twinkle looked at the girl. She looked friendly. "Who are you?"

"My name is Scara."

Twinkle looked at Scara closely. She looked kind, but her eyes were full of sadness, and maybe even tears.

"What is wrong." Twinkle questioned. "I hope it's not me you're worried about. I'm fine." Suddenly Twinkle remembered what she had been doing in the mountains in the first place. Maybe Scara had found her brothers in the mountains too!

Before Twinkle could ask, Scara sighed and said "Oh, I was just sad because you reminded me of some....boys that had stayed with us..."

Twinkle's heart flustered with excitement. "My brothers! I was looking for them!! We're they here!?"

Scara's eyes widened. Did Thunder and Puck have a little sister? "What we're there names!?"

"Puck and Thunder."

Scara gasped! "That's them!!"

Twinkle clapped her hands with joy. "Where are they!!"

Scara's smiled turned back into a sad frown. "I.. I don't know if I'm the right person to tell you that."

Twinkle's eyes widened with worry. "No! They're not...."

"Oh goodness no!" Scara explained. I hope not..... "Let me get someone who can tell you what happened, much better than me." She quickly left the room.

Twinkle was left to stare at a wooden table and to think. What happened to Thunder and Puck? Are they hurt? Scara said they weren't...dead. Please let her be right. The thought of Thunder and Puck dead almost brought fresh tears to her eyes. They aren't dead. They aren't dead.

Suddenly, the door to the stone room swung open and an older boy with brown hair entered the room with Scara following after him. He looked worried, like Scara. Twinkle wondered what horrible thing had upset these people. 

"I'm Herion." The older boy said, sitting next to Twinkle on the bed.

"Twinkle." Twinkle said.

Herion sighed. "And Thunder and Puck are your brothers."

"Yes?"

"And Thor too?"

Twinkle jumped. "Thor!? Has he been here too!?"

Herion shook his head sadly. "No.. Twinkle. I have to tell you something bad. Very bad."

Twinkle's eyes widened and formed tears and leaked tears and dried and closed and widened  and all over again as she heard the whole story. Her brothers had found The Crew, worked with them, fought against Thor's group, found The Black Out  hideout, and gotten captured. The Crew hadn't seen Thunder or Puck in months, even after sneaking to Black Out's  hideout again and looking for them, they were nowhere in the whole castle.

"So...." said Twinkle, eyes finally dry. "Thor's gone bad?"

Scara nodded sadly. "Thor's gone bad."

Herion looked at Twinkle sadly. "Any more questions?"

"Yes. Why do you call yourselves The Crew?"

Herion and Scara looked at each other. They didn't have an answer. "I guess it was the best name we could come up with." Scara said.

"Could I recommend a name?" Twinkle asked.

Herion and Scara looked surprised but said "okay."

"Spark On." Twinkle simply said.

Herion nodded. "Spark On."