Chapter Xl- Thunder

Thunder gasped as he ran into the main room, following Scara. There were two boys there, still only about the same age as himself, but he'd learned to not judge a person by their age (Just look how far Heiron has gotten.) One of the boys was pinning Neptune to the wall and the other was pointing his sword at Neptune's neck.

           Thunder was about to scream but Scara clamped her hand over his mouth. "Remember what I taught you," she warned, whispering. "Surprise is your key.''

          Thunder quickly nodded. Carefully, he stepped up behind the other boys, they hadn't noised Scara or himself yet but Neptune had. Cautiously, he put his sword back into it's case and griped the boy's shoulder and pulled him back.

        The boy gasped in surprise and dropped his sword, giving Neptune the opportunity to escape. As Neptune ran, he was caught by the shirt collar and hit hard in the face by the second boy. Scara flung herself on top of the boy and dragged him off of Neptune, who's eye was purple. "What?!" she teased, "Too afraid to fight someone with a weapon in her hands?"

       Thunder ducked as the first boy's sword blade sliced over his head. He'd been warned that the people they faced were evil but he never expected them wanting to kill. Thunder quickly blocked the first attacker's blade again and twisted his. he managed to put a scrape on the boy's hand but that was all. Ugh, where was Heiron?

       In his minute of doubt, the boy's sword crashed into Thunder's shoulder, splattering blood and sending a few random lightning bolts into the air. Thunder gasped and dropped his sword. Dizziness washed over him and he dropped to the floor. The boy smiled devilishly and raised his sword for the final blow, but Thunder couldn't stop him. He felt himself sinking into unconsciousness, the gap in his shoulder was too deep, and he was losing too much blood.

      Suddenly, Thunder heard a screech and heard the twang of an arrow being released. "PUCK?!" Scara shouted but her words seemed so far away to Thunder. "What is Puck doing here" he thought. "I....I told him to..to stay in the..."

      Then Thunder blacked out.