Chapter Vlll - Puck

It was hard for the Crew to take in the fact that Thor, or Thor Westen to be more specific, was Thunder and Puck's older brother. Once again, Puck and Thunder lost Herion's trust.
      So there they sat, on the bed with three astonished Crew Members (who had every right to throw them back in the dungeon) looking right at them.
     After Puck and Thunder were found by the Crew, and shot by arrows, and thrown in the jail cell, they had been checked by the Crew Members for anything they could use to communicate with other people. They didn't have anything on them so Herion knew that there was no way they could have told Thor anything about what the Crew was planning.
         "Our brother doesn't even know we're here," Thunder told Scara. "He doesn't want anything to do with us. He left us after a fire destroyed our house and killed our parents."
Yeah, thought Puck. But it wasn't any ordinary fire. It was Thor's fire. 
      "Herion," Scara said. "Strangely, I still trust Puck and Thunder. Please give them another chance."
       Puck nodded eagerly. "Please!?"
      Herion sighed. They were just 5 and 7 year olds. He sighed again. I can't just let them wonder around the mountains alone. He sighed again. "Alright."
Scara clapped her hands. "Tell them, Neptune!"
Neptune looked at the two Westens. "We'd like you on the team."