Chapter XVll- Thor

To be completely honest I really wasn't expecting Thunder and Puck to be at the door to my study.

"Thor," I heard Faux's voice outside the door. "Um....two people are here to see you...uh they say there names are Thunder and.....Puck."

I had slammed the door open with shock! I gasped in surprise. It really is them!! "Thank....thank you Faux, that would be all."

Quickly I beckoned Thunder and Puck inside my study, for once seeing my study though someone else's eyes. I quickly scooped a pile of papers off my desk and shoved them into a drawer hanging on the wall. If what Blaze had said was true, I couldn't risk Thunder seeing my next plans for The Crew.

I glanced at my younger brothers seeing that Thunder was carefully watching me, and that Puck's five-year-old eyes were scanning the room.

No one spoke, making the silence very awkward.

Finally, Puck spoke. "It's real messy in here."

I nodded, not knowing what else to do.

Puck looked up at me. "Well, aren't you glad to see us? We've been looking for you everywhere."

Thunder nodded quickly. "Yeah."

I frowned. If that was true, Puck and Thunder couldn't be working with The Crew--but, it could be a trick. They may be my brothers, but I can't trust them...somethings not right here...
Then I realized what was wrong

"Where's Twinkle?"

A cold rush of wind rushed at me from Puck's direction. Thunder looked uneasy.

I narrowed my eyes, suddenly feeling protection over my youngest sibling. "What have you done to her!?"

"What have we done!?" Thunder started to clench and unclench his fists, his black curly hair sticking up in places where it shouldn't. "What have we done!! You're the one who's gone evil!!"

I flinched at the harsh words. "Where'd you here that?" I said soft but harshly.

Thunder stuttered. "Uh...we..."

"When we were staying at people's houses we heard about it," said Puck. "They said you where doing bad things." He shook a finger at me, trying to act grown up. "You should stop."

I glared at Puck. "You shouldn't believe everything you here" I snarled. I could feel heat pulsing off of me, causing Puck to flinch away and back into a corner of the small room.

"Stop it" Thunder hissed. "Control your stupid fire, before you end up burning your hideout down too!"

That did it. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS IS A HIDEOUT YOU LITTLE LIAR!?"

"Ummm...because...." Thunder flinched at the heat radiating off of me. Puck cried out as the now very intense heat started to burn his ice-like skin.

"YOU DO BECAUSE YOU WORK FOR THE STUPID CREW!!!" All my suspicion was confirmed now, all the babbling and Puck covering up Thunder's mistakes- they had to work for The Crew! And I was not going to let Thunder find out things about this hideout!

"YOU THINK YOU CAN WALTZ RIGHT IN HERE AND GET INFORMATION FOR YOUR STUPID CREW!? NO!!!"

"No! No! That's not what we where doing! Stop!!! Thor!!! You're hurting Puck!!! STOP!!" Tears where streaming down Thunder's face as he tried to run to Puck, but I blocked his way, pushing him backwards onto the floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Puck crumple to the floor in an unconscious
heap.
With his ice power, it was MUCH too hot of him, now that due to me, the room was a good 50 degrees (celcius) plus. Part of my mind knew I should care about what I was doing to my brother, but something else kept me from stopping, something that was way beyond my control...

Blaze slammed open the door to my study! BANG!!!!! "Thor" he gasped but then stopped seeing me with one foot on top of Thunder pinning him to the ground, and seeing Puck rather life-less in the bottom right corner of the room. I guess he also stopped as the now 60 degree heat hit him.

"Never mind the heat," I say, covering up my power for now. "These two," I say nodding my head at Thunder who's neck was covered by my foot "are Crew Scouts, trying to trick me into thinking they're my long lost brothers, to get information about our next plots."

Blaze nodded fast but then stopped when he looked at Puck closer. "Sir!" He cried. "That's the young apprentice! The one that shot Jink!"

I nodded, keeping cool, and pushing my power back down to almost normal. "I guessed. I very feisty kid he is. Almost knocked me out, but I fired back on him instead."

"LIAR!" Thunder managed to choke out. I pushed my foot harder down on his neck, making him gag, tears streaming down his face.

"Take these two to the dungeon" I ordered, "as long as there's no other things to discuss."

"Actually, sir, we might have a slight problem." Blazes eyes widened with fear.

I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to continue, the air temp almost back to normal.

"Well yeah see, Faux went down to the cells to check on Herion and...." Blaze stopped

"And what!?"

"He wasn't there sir. The two boys must have been there to distract you and Faux, while another group got Herion out."

The air temperature spiked back up to 50, my eyes a blaze. "Take them to there cells. I need to think."

I kicked Thunder at Blaze, causing Thunder to groan. Blaze withdrew his sword and pointed it at Thunder's back, guiding him down to the dungeon. I sat on my chair with a sigh, looking at Puck's still body, then around the room at the many knick-knacks I had. My gaze stopped on a metal bear cage sitting in the corner opposite of Puck.

When Blaze came back up to get Puck, I told him away, working a brand new plan in my mind, one so great, no Crew Member would even have the hopes of escaping it.......and Puck was the key ingredient.