Chapter V - Thunder

The next day, Puck and Thunder stared up the mountain yet again, but this time without Twinkle. They walked in silence for Twinkle's disappearance was too sad to talk about. Soon, they were tired and hungry and stopped at a flat part on the side of the mountain, to rest, but not to eat, for they had nothing. 

As they lied on the warm rock and began to get comfortable out of nowhere and arrow flew from over their heads and landed on the rock in front of them with a TWANG! "What the...." Thunder started but was interrupted by another hurricane of arrows!

"Puck!" Thunder screeched "get out of the way!" Puck tried to stand up and run but as he did, and arrow shot strait towards him and hit him square in the back! Thunder screamed and dove towards Puck. He COULD NOT lose another sibling. However, as he leaped, another arrow hit him as well and he suddenly joined Puck on the ground, unconscious.

About a minute after he fell, the two hooded figures came out from behind a rock and picked the two brothers up. They put them both on a sledge and road off, down the mountain until they reached a small hut about half way down from where they were. The figures got off the sledge and pulled it along with them inside. 

"They really should have expected arrows," one laughed to the other. " After all, we are on Mt. Arrow!"