Chapter Vll - Thunder

About a week had past, and Puck and Thunder had begun to earn Herion's trust. It was hard, especially when they accidentally called each other by their real names in front of the team, but they were managing. 

The team called themselves the Crew. Their job was to fight all evil and now Thor, according to Scara, was their worst enemy yet. 

"I still don't get how Thor became a villain," Puck said to Thunder. "Or why." 

Thunder shrugged. "I'm still not sure if I believe them," he said. "It doesn't make since to me." 

Puck sighed. "I hope we find him, then we'll get the real story." 

"You hope to find Thor?" 

Puck and Thunder gasped and spun around on the bed. Behind them stood Herion, Scara, and Neptune.

"Why?" Said Herion. His eyes narrowed. "First you lie about your names, and now you want to find our biggest enemy."

Puck looked at Thunder who gulped and bite his lip with worry. What would these people do to us if they found out the truth, and even worse, our secret? he thought. He'd learned that despite their young age, the Crew members were strict and tough. 

"Thunder?" That was Scara. Her eyes widened. 

"Explain," Herion hissed. 

Thunder took a deep breath. "Well," he started. "Thor's our....brother."