Chapter 16.

For these funny and awesome comments, i would like to give props to-

mysecretmylife: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Um thank you... for putting me through an emotional roller coaster.... and after this chapter i'm officially deemed crazy so yahh..So now I'm just wondering if you could possibly UPDATE before i have to leave for the institution and actually make Military's girl his actual girl... just a suggestion =D

lovinlifelivinlove12:  Oh man, i feel like crying, i kept yelling KISS KISS during the countdown, and then Ty gives her a kiss... on the frekkin cheek! Grrrrrrrrr, it was so romantic and it would have been perfect if Ty wasnt such a wimp. lol. jk. I love Ty...or better yet, i Love Ty's Abs.. he does have abs right??? Right???

TooClicheToFunction: Jason deserves a high five... In the face... With a steel chair. ;) Anywhooooo, hot daaaaaaaayyuuuumn! I wish I had my own Ty! And I swear, there are way to much teasing about  Daykler's first kiss. I started reading this an hour ago... and now i'm hecka hooked! Excited for the next update!:) PS, I fel like i'm the girl version of Matt. Dunno if that's a good thing or... ;)  Xx

~

AND I WOULD also like to inform you tha i have a twitter account!! @kenziedizzy95   !!  you can look me up and follow me on there! and i will give you progress reports, flash updates telling you when im going to post the next part, and a lot of other stuff!! so check it out!!

AND NOW! BACK TO THE BOOK!!!!:D

________________________________________________________________

I groaned as I heard my alarm clock going off, rolling over in bed and trying to drowned out the noise, I pulled a pillow over my head. First day back after vacation, and it's when all the testing starts. Joy.

I finally couldn't take the constant beeping anymore and turned off my alarm, then threw on some clothes and left.

When I got to the campus, I noticed everything was a little more quiet than normal. There was hardly anyone outside, and the people that were, were on their phones not paying attention to anything. I got out of the car and looked around for the twins, but they weren't on our usual bench. I walked more toward the school and noticed, that it barely had any noise at all coming from inside, practically none.

Maybe school doesn't start till tomorrow?

I opened the doors and walked inside, then stood in place frozen, with a smile on my face.

"Happy Birthday Dakota!" I heard familiar voices shout. I looked at all the people lining the halls, for at least 300 feet.

My eyes widened as I saw everyone I grew up with, and everyone I take classes with. Even the few girl from my dance studio. I looked all the way down the hall, and found a banner with 'Happy Birthday!' Written in big lettered across it, and 5 of my favorite people standing underneath it, with Ty standing right in the middle of them.

A smile covered my face and I started walking towards them, as I walked down the hall, people started shout and cheering. And took something out from behind their backs, then suddenly small pieces of confetti started showering down on me.

A giggle escaped my lips when I saw everyone shooting off little party poppers as I twirled around in the falling confetti with my arms out.

When I reached the end of the hall I stopped and looked at my friends with a smile on my face.