Chapter 3-decorating

Stepping inside I went to get the house decorations to decorate for Christmas and started getting things out. The tree stuff I put off to the side for Thursday. I put up the outside lights and decorations and then proceeded to do that inside with the decorations. Hanging stuff on the doors and other stuff on tacks on the walls. When that was all done I went to my room and started on my homework. When I was about half way done my mother called me. "Dear supper is ready." "Coming," I called back.  Going down mom had Kraft dinner all made and ready on plates for her and me. Dad was out working so it was just mom and me. Mom is very relaxed compared to most other moms. I like that about my mom. She can be strict but other times she just doesn't care about what I am doing as long as it is safe. Satisfied with how much I ate I went back upstairs to finish my homework. Around this time  of the year teachers start to lay back on the homework they give us. Which I am grateful for and I wonder why at other schools it's the opposite. Finishing my homework I get in bed falling asleep wondering what Christmas tree we are going to get tomorrow. 

Christmas chaos || JustWriteIt dec.2015जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें