1)The red head comedian

Start from the beginning

A golden chandelier hung from the ongoing ceiling with tear drop diamonds dangling on the tips. Tables stood in the corners of the rooms, where students sat to study. Groups of Girls passed by me chatting and gossiping unlike the boys who were surrounding someone by the couch.

I leaned forward curiously, wondering who could be in the middle of the circle. Laughs echoed around the group, blocking me from hearing the voice. I don't know why I was so curious, the need to know who was there was too strong. A buzzing started in my head, it was faint, but I could hear it all around me.

Finally, someone broke away from the group and I got a glimpse of the main attraction. He seemed to be explaining something as he wrapped his arm around a thin blonde. Jealous glares were shot at him from the guys and at her from the girls, but they both seemed to soak up as much attention as possible.

The boy flipped his raven hair from his face as he pulled off his sleek leather jacket, casting it off to some eager watcher. His arm shot upward as he flexed his arm, impressive muscles standing out. The girl possessively stroked his muscle, admiring the solidity of them. As though he sensed me watching him, he turned, roughly removing his arm from her grip. Violet eyes met mine, the softness turning into a confusing, wide-eyed expression. His mouth parted slightly, his eye brows shooting upwards slightly. Nodding his head, he shook out his glazed look and smiled crookedly. 

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my duffel's and walked away. Feeling his sharp stare, the hairs on my neck stood up, unnerved by him. I pulled at my shirt, feeling the clingy cotton. I couldn't help to let my eye flicker back to him, just to find his back to telling the tale, but the girl was gone. Probably off sulking from the lack of his attention.

I found my brother, again he was far ahead of me, talking to all of his friends that he hadn't seen all summer, past girlfriends who still adored him, and teachers congratulating him on his amazing grades last year.

While I waited for my brother to come back and show me where my room is, I picked up one of my disposable cameras from my bag and snapped a picture of everything. Then, one day I could show my friends back home.

The same girl who was sticking to the strange boy's side, came up to me, smirking. Her upper lip curled unattractively, seeming even worse with her red lipstick smeared. But still, she was beautiful. Her high cheek bones seemed to highlight her tan as she stopped in front of me.

"What did you want from him?" She growled, her foot tapping against the tile.

"Nothing." I answered simply, taking in all the exits in the building. I felt cornered, in need of some way out. Who was she, anyways? And why did she seem so controlling over him?

"You didn't read the student handbook, did you?" She sneered obnoxiously. Her nasally voice sent unwelcoming goose-bumps down my arms.

"No, I was going to read it when I settled into my dorm." My voice was flat, tired from the long day I had, I couldn't handle any thing else or I would've exploded.

She snorted, but I continued. "And before you start to explain something that I really don't even want to listen to, can I at least know your name? She stepped back, surprised.

"My name's Victoria"' she spat out. "And what I was going to tell you is that garbage like you isn't welcome at this school."

"And what gives you the right to declare what's garbage or not. Looking at you, I wouldn't be able to tell what's garbage or plastic!" I was infuriated. Frankly, I didn't want any more attention than I had already gotten from my outright stares at "him" earlier.

She raised her tiny hands and stepped toward me murderously."Don't you dare call me plastic or garbage." Snarling angrily, she took two more steps toward me, her towering gold pumps clicking on the floor.