Prologue

Blood trickled out of a cut in Jennie's forehead, dripping down the side of her face, and getting with her long blonde hair, staining it with red. She sat on the tile floor of the kitchen, tears streaming out of her brown eyes rapidly, her gaze on her enraged father, who stared down at her with blazing blue eyes. The cut in her head was stinging and aching badly, given it was a fresh wound. Her father had shoved her out of anger, and she had fallen forward and slammed the corner of her forehead into the corner of the counter. This wasn't the first time he'd wounded her, of course. After her mom died, all Jason Drenold did was beat, abuse, and neglect his sixteen year old daughter.

"Stupid girl." He shook his head angrily, gesturing to the mess of blood on the corner of the counter. "Look at the mess you made. Must you be such an idiot?"

Jennie let out a couple choked sobs, hand pressed to her head. "I-I'm sorry-y..." She whimpered, shakily getting to her bare feet, stumbling and grasping the counter for support.

"Get out! Useless, pathetic girl!" Jason screamed, pointing at the door, before grabbing an electric can opener and heaving it at his daughter. "GET OUT!"

She cried in terror before bolting out the door. Jason often did this, made her go outside, and sleep on the porch, whenever he was mad at her, which was generally for no reason, or for his own faults. Jennie half stumbled half ran across the yard, sobbing heavily, as she tried her best to put some distance between her and her father, for sometimes he followed, other times he didn't. Either way, she wanted nothing to do with him.

The ground beneath her switched from grass to road as Jennie stumbled out onto the street, keeping her eyes shut as the rapidly spilling blood began to get into her eyes.

She didn't see the car until it honked, and by then it was too late.

Heavy impact hit her hard, sending her backwards and onto her back on the rough road. She didn't see the man jump out, but she heard a horrified yelp come from a man.

"B-By the Allspark! Oh, Primus, be alive..." The man desperately mumbled to himself as he reached Jennie immediately, and dropped to his knees beside her. "Hello?"

Jennie didn't answer, only stared up at the blurred sky, until the man covered her view by leaning over her... he had such vibrant azure eyes, she was instantly memorized by them, how bright and soft they looked...

"Hello? Can you hear me?" He growled pleadingly, resting his hands on her shoulders. "Scrap, what have I done..."

"K....knggh..." Jennie groaned, as her whole body began to ache, as if it was just responding to the impact.

"Oh, thank Primus." The man sighed in relief. "Your alive." He shifted to one knee, before easily scooping her up and carrying her to his car, which appeared to be... an ambulance?

He put her on a stretcher in the back, put a quick bandage on her forehead, climbed up front, and started the vehicle.

"You need medical care." He said back to her. Duh. "Just hang tight, alright?"

Hey guys! Welcome to another fanfic of Pepapuppy!

I hope you enjoy the following chapters.

PLEASE NOTE:

I am not perfect. I make typos and grammar mistakes. You can figure out by yourself what I meant. I don't need to be spammed by corrections and such. I honestly don't care so much about the mistakes, this is a fanfiction, not the freakin' Declaration of Independence, mistakes are okay. Thank you~

Ppl you should follow:

Angel_Wings03
autobotsrule
ljfan3
ScorchleDragon

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡