Chapter 20

A/n 5 chapters left xx who's gonna be sad on me finishing this book x give suggestions on what to do next xx
_______________________________________

Joe's POV

I had to find Caitlyn. And fast I told Darren and Michelle to look after Scarlett for me while I headed to their house.
I pulled up at the door I was shaking. I rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Caitlyn POV
I hear a knock at the door. I put on a long sleeved top to hide my scars. I open the door. It was joe I didn't say anything I just hugged him tight and cried into his chest. "Joe Sugg I'm so sorry" I say between sniffles. He just hugs me tighter. After a little while I push away and invite joe in. He sits down on the sofa. "Caitlyn just recently I've realised how much a dick I've been. I should've done the things you wanted me to do. It's just over the past few weeks I've realized how much my girls mean to me. So Caitlyn will you take me back and give me another chance."
I give joe a nod and I explain that I will never self harm or try to commit suicide again. We end up going back to Joe's flat. The second I get there I run over to my mum and dad and hug them tightly and cry so much. I then pick up Scarlett and I just don't let go of her. She's mine and she's not a little bitch she's a beautiful baby girl with an amazing dad by her side all of the time and I love my step parents. I have the feeling that my life is finally looking up. I say a massive sorry to everyone for making them so worried.........
__________________________________
So sorrrrryyyyyy guys on updating really late I've just had a lot going on recently and been stressing and struggling at life so yeah.
But I'm super happy because my parents keep giving me hints about Shawn Mendes and Joe Sugg so I have a feeling that they have got me tickets to go to a shawn mendes concert and then go to a joe Sugg book signing or a meet and greet so I'm super exited xxx
Hope y'all are having a good day/night/evening/morning/afternoon where ever you are in the world xxx
Love you all lots like jelly tots and thanks for hanging on xxx

P.s I have a new book called "Scarlett Tracey Sugg :) so yeah check that out if you want to know Scarlett's life after this book and what she goes through xXxX

Bye guys XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX