Chapter 16

Your POV
Last night at Zoe's was so much fun. I didn't go to sleep until 1am last night because I was just constantly throwing up. I wake up again but it's now 10 o'clock. I go into Scarlett's bedroom and I pick her up. I put her in her little baby swing just on mine and Joe's bedroom door. I throw my hair up and get dressed into a Jack wills hoodie , some black leggings and put some trainer socks on. Scarlett starts jumping and laughing. Joe then rolls over and wakes up. Scarlett is currently laughing her head off. Joe just smiles at her and watches her and me.
Today I'm going to the gym with the girls by that I mean
Zoe
Tanya
Nimbob
Margaret(marcus)
Alfie
And Jim are coming too. I want to start working out again so I can work of all of my pregnancy fat.
--
We get back from the gym and I'm exhausted. I walk home whilst listening to some music. I get home and as I walk in the door I see joe and Scarlett dancing around the living room together. It was the cutest moment ever. I end up getting a shower. I then put on a grey jumper. Some black skinny jeans and I pick out a really nice cream beanie. I head back upstairs and I make myself a ham salad sandwich. Joe had filmed a vlog. So he was going to do his Sugg Sunday special with a special guest in other words Scarlett. He wanted to introduce her properly and just mess around with her before she went to sleep for her nap.
Afterwards joe came upstairs and kissed my neck passionately leaving behind a love bite. I was really fluttery after he had kissed me and I felt as if I was 16 again. Joe then went out to the shops to get some washing detergent. I started to feel really dizzy and sick again. I staggered my way to the sink to get a glass of water the next thing I knew was I hit my head against the counter and I was in a puddle of blood. Just then everything went black...........
------ cliffhanger------
Hey guys haven't done a cliffhanger in such a long time xx
Hope you guys are ok. X
Be sure to
Vote
Comment
Share
And hope you enjoyed this chapter xx
See you all soon
Only 20 days until xmas dayyyyy
#feelinFestive
byeeeeeeee guys
Adele xXxX