Chapter 8

Your POV
I wake up around 7:30 with Joe completely naked in bed with me. I look out side of the balcony doors and see that it has been snowing. I decide to get up but the second I got up I had to rush to the bathroom. Why you ask. I now remember that me and joe were drunk. But I can't remember anything after that. Once I had thrown up I went back to bed as I felt so hungover. Joe then rolls over and kisses me. "Babe what happened last night" I ask joe with a concerned voice. "Uhhh I don't actually know babe "
Joe replied "Joe maybe if you look down there you will know" I say half laughing.
45 minutes later after talking
"Cait I've got you some presents as it is Christmas " joe says while kissing my forehead.
He hands me over 3 boxes
One of them small tho other one a little bigger and then a big one
The small one was a rose gold watch
The next size up was a complete jack wills training clothes which I will be using a lot as I need to start working out.
And the 3rd present was a juicy catore bag. With another small thing in side. Joe said to me I better go to the bathroom first and see if his "extra" Christmas present has come......
___________________
What's joe on about his "extra " Christmas present ???
Leave suggestions down below xx
Hint - something to do with the new cover of this book (probably just gave it away now ) comment down below and make sure to hit the
Vote button
Comment button and leave a comment.
Lol Adele
(Lol- lots of love xx )