chapter 2

When we got back to Joe's house he guided me in with his hands over my eyes he them lead me to the foosball table and stopped before it. He then took his hands off of my eyes and said "welcome home chummy" I almost melted when he said that. Wait. Is he trying to flirt with me I turned round to him and just stared into his eyes and we lent in to each other to kiss until Caspar came up the stairs and grabbed me by the waist and swung me round the room. Joe and Caspar both looked at each other weirdly. I got so confused but to be honest I get confused about everything.
Joe told me to open the gifts that were on the foosball table. I opened them and I honestly was gobsmacked
What I got
Lots of Cadbury chocolate
Hershes kisses from I think joe
Ferrero rochers
And a basket of yankee candles.

Joe suggested that me , Caspar and joe all went out to the park just to sit and chill and joe wanted to take me out tomorrow shopping while Caspar was out doing meet ups and all that jazz so I agreed. When we were at the park I was showing Caspar how to do cartwheels while joe was vlogging us. At 9 pm we decided to go back to the jaspar household and play some sims and a little of GTA as I wasn't that keen on GTA games. After that I say to joe "chummy where am I meant to sleep because you don't have an extra bedroom because your filming stuff is in that spare room "
Joe just looked at me as if to say oh I didn't think this part through " oh .... umm you could either sleep on the sofa or share a double with me " joe said worried I just said to him that I will share.