Chapter 17

Scarlett's POV
I hear something. It sound like a bang. I hear sounds that sound like crying it wakes me up I decide that I will scream for my mum or dad or uncle Caspar.

Joe's POV
I walk back home and the second I enter the house of go to put the milk in the fridge. I see Caitlyn just lying in a puddle of her own blood. I panic this has never happened before. I call an ambulance and they arrive within 1 minute. They take Caitlyn to hospital and I run downstairs grabbing Scarlett who was screaming I dress her and I head straight to the hospital.

Caitlyn's POV
I hear doctors talking. I try asking them where I was and what's happening. I can't move everything's still black. I hear lots of monitors going on around me. I hear a doctor saying that they were going to do a few tests.
-
I am finally awake but I feel very ill and weak a doctor soon comes back and tells me all the test results.
"Hi there Caitlyn we have taken a few tests on you. The results are all good nothing was negative" the doctor says politely
"Thats good" I say with a smile
"Yes but we also did an ultrasound on you just in case and we found out that you 2 weeks pregnant"
My face dropped how could this if happened I only had Scarlett a week ago surely I couldn't be pregnant. The doctor then explain how this could of happened " this may not of happened within a few weeks but when you had Scarlett there was another egg carried with her. Which can also mean Scarlett was supposed to have a twin. But the egg wasn't fertilized properly so the egg has decided to grow now. We are sorry to pronounce that there won't be a baby in the egg because it's too late on hatching and growing. We are very sorry Caitlyn." The doctor explains in great depth.
"It's ok doctor I wasn't ready for another baby just yet but I'm still quite upset that this has happened."
Joe and Scarlett then come to visit me and I explain everything to joe. He wasn't to impressed with me he ended up going really quietly and just playing on his phone.
I have a right go at him witch I really regret as he walked straight out the hospital with Scarlett.
I shouted at him "JOSEPH YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT DO YOU. YOU HAVENT EVEN ASKED IF I WAS OK. YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU DONT CARE THE DOOR IS THERE YOU ABSOLUTE ASSWHOLE!!!!!" I screamed at him causing Scarlett to cry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I begin to cry in the hospital bed. Feeling guilty of what I have done.
==============
Hey guys but of a dramatic chapter xx
Has Caitlyn just lost her chance with Joe
Sorry for uploading soooooooooooo late xx
Only a few chapters left xx comment suggestions.
Byeee guys xx