Chapter 3

Your POV
I decided to stop playing with Joe and Caspar and I decide to get ready for bed. I decided to put on my Christmas onesie as it was the first of December so for all the youtubers it was "vlogmas" as they call it. Just as I come out of the bathroom I accidentally forget that joe was getting changed. The good thing was that he had his boxers and some joggers on. I say to joe that im going to bed as I'm really tired he says that's fine as it's 3am anyways so he was going to bed.
I wake up a few times as I'm not used to sharing a bed. Every time I wake up I hear joe calling someone princess in his sleep and say that how much he wants to get with "this girl".
---
I get dressed at put on my make up and then head upstairs for some breakfast.
Joe is already making bacon, eggs,and some toast. Joe knows that I can't eat much because of my anorexia but I try my best for him. After we have eaten well at least Joe's eaten and I've just played with it all we decide to get ready to go into "Westfield shopping centre" we both go into almost every shop I buy quite a lot of Jack wills stuff some new nikes and some rings and necklaces from accessorize.

When we got back joe asked me to go downstairs and get his laptop and he gives me a cheeky smirk and wink I just sigh at him and roll my eyes.
When I go downstairs there was a post it note on his laptop saying

When we first met I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me :)

I go back upstairs with the post it note in my hand and joe turns to me and says "chummy did you get it?"
"Yeap and I also got a post it note" I say shyly
" I see chummy sooo... "
"So what" I reply
" Will you be my girlfriend .." joe says and trails off
"Of course I will !!!"
I run into his arms we hug then we kiss he pins me up to the wall I didn't want it to stop but Caspar , oli, and Jim came walking in and were all gobsmacked. Caspar's face immediately dropped in shock he then ran downstairs and slammed his door. Just then joe went downstairs to talk to him. All I could hear was shouting and Caspar throwing stuff around his room.... I hear something that sound as if it was someone had fell.......
================
Hey guys sorry for not uploading on Friday I've been so crappy and getting hated on atm but I'm okay .. I think anyways... but hope you like this chapter so far xxx
Just like to say a huggggggeeeee congratulations to @Rainbow1sparkle for hitting 300 followers on her instagram xxx so congratulations chummy :) ;) loves youu :))
Byee guys
Adele xx