Chapter 12

You POV
Me and joe wake up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. My mum makes the best pancakes. I put on my dressing gown and head downstairs to the dining room with Joe. We both sat down next to each other and me being me and being a good daughter I help my mum plate up the pancakes and I squeeze some oranges into a jug for pouring.

~
Me and joe got ready and I decided to wear a denim sleeveless top, some red skinny jeans and I put on my pink and black vans™ (in media) me joe my mum and dad decided that we would go out shopping for the baby. Mum bought me a lot of shoes for her. Me and joe bought the majority of clothes. We also bought a pretty pink car seat and a silver cross pram/stroller/buggie (what ever you call it)
My mum then got over exited and went into mother care and got dummies/pacifier some bottles, bibs, a sterilizer, a fricken highchair. We had only came in Joe's contemporary fiat witch wasn't that big.

-

After getting back home we managed to keep everything we bought in the car because there wasn't any point in taking it out to reload it all again.
We had pizza for dinner and I went up to my room sat on my laptop on my social media. I had a dm in Twitter from a fan of Joe's saying
Hi there I'm a real big fan of Joe's and I was just wondering why he hadn't been uploading recently and I wanted to ask if everything's okay xx love from Cerane ( pronounced cer-a-nae)
I thought to myself mm maybe I should make a youtube account and do some hauls and beauty and photography on it. Yeah that's what ill do and ill get joe to help me.

_________________
Hey guys quick upload
Baby name is going to be Scarlett
Just thought it was cute Scarlett ? Sugg
Try guess her middle name xx
Next chapter will be a bit chaotic as someone trys to enter Caitlyn's life that is the last person she wants to see
Who is this person I'm on about... find out in the next chapter

Tomorrow's first of December
So I'm going to do a chapter everyday until new year xx
Love you all so much xXxX

Adele