Chapter 15

Your POV
It's about a week later and I'm doing great at home with Joe and Scarlett. Caspar has taught her how to laugh by him hurting his self. My mum came over last night to meet us all I was a nervous wreck but she was calm so was i. I have never liked my mum but maybe meeting joe and having Scarlett might change mine and my mum's relationship. My step parents will always be before my mum though because they have been there for me since I was 6-7. Anna and Jonathan are amazing. Emillia and Eduardo are the cutest. They have so many dogs which is so cutee.
I hear Scarlett crying so I get up out of bed and go see to her. When I walk in she stops crying and smiles. I pick her up and bring her into mine and Joe's room. Joe rolls over and I get back into bed with Scarlett and him. After joe wakes up we decide to go upstairs and make some breakfast. I make joe some poached eggs , toast and bacon. I make Caspar some bacon, black pudding,toast and some cooked tomatoes. I make Scarlett some milk and I mash up a banana for her to eat. I make myself some banana , strawberries, syrup and add some yoghurt.
-
It's now about 2 o'clock so I decide whilst Scarlett's sleeping ill put up 2 canvases of her. (Pictures above) I put one just above the tv and the other one on the bare bit of wall as you go up/down the stairs. Caspar then comes up with Scarlett. " hi mummy look I'm awake" Caspar says in a baby voice and makes Scarlett wave. Me and joe had planned to go out today just to get some stuff. So Caspar agreed to looking after Scarlett today.

-
Me and joe had just got back and everyone was in bed. Me and joe went out to get somethings then we went to zoe's for a few hours we had dinner there and by the time we came back it's now 10 o'clock.

----MUST READ IMPORTANT----
Hey guys sorry for not uploading Thursday or Friday night xx was busy and then reallllllllllyyyy tired xx
Hope you like this chapter sorry it's really bad and its really boring. I am going to be ending this book at chapter 25 x because I feel as if it's dragging on a bit now. I will then start something new thinking of deleting all my books and just keep it to this one just us and then pre write just us 2. Really sorry guys it's just because I start a book and then run out of ideas and sooooo many of you all are silent readers and I need feedback. So please comment down below on what books you want and stuff otherwise if I don't get feedback I will just stop writing all together because I don't know what you guys read and what you all like. You don't have to comment. You can pm me or comment.
Anyways guys see you in the next chapter xXxX