Chapter 7

Your POV
Me and joe stop filming and we decide to do somethings. Joe wanted to grab a Starbucks so did I so we went into town and went and got a Starbucks and then we went and got some doughnuts.
It was so warm outside that we decided that we would get some flake mcflurries.
We then walked hand in hand to the water park and we decided that we would just sit by the pool and chill like an average couple. It wasn't until one fan of Joe's came up to us and asked for an autograph. "Sure" joe said in his sweet little caring voice. Being in Orlando with Joe is so surreal because it was like 6 months ago I moved in with him and a week after that were boyfriend and girlfriend. I loved the way how joe is one of those clingy sweet kisses boy that I've always wanted. When I was younger I never thought of Joe like that. How I thought of him was " oh he's just a nice guy to be around". We've dated when we were 15 but it just didn't last. We never held hands we never kissed like all the other girls. It was pretty much a pointless relationship but now it's just crazy. When we finished sitting by the pool we decided that we would go back to the hotel room and have some alone time just me and him. On the way back joe started to vlog. I got out my camera to vlog too. As I turned on the camera I said hey and said what we were doing and joe gave my ass a little cheeky slap and I whimpered "joe babe I'm vlogging get off my ass" I say jokingly but joe just didn't let go of it. I end up stopping the vlog and slapping Joe's ass back. We end up having some sort of cute couple play fights which is one thing I love about joe.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doing part one two and three of this chapter hope you like it xx
Btw it ends up getting a little bit sexual at chapter 7 part 3 so if you want to skip the sloppy lovey dovey part just skip till chapter 8 xx