Chapter 9

Your POV
I sit on the toilet. I do what I've been told to do by Joe. I take a look. I can't control my crying at this point. I look at myself in the mirror and just cry more. I walk out. Joe is sat on the bed with his hands clasped. When I come out he looks up with tears in his eyes "well......?" He askes so nervous. I cry more he comforts me and gives me a hug. I manage to control my crying. "Joe......?"
"Cait please tell me don't leave me hanging like this" "I'm PREGNANT " I scream with joy and I burst into tears again. I'm such an emotional person. Joe picks me up by the knees and swings me around the room in joy. He couldn't control his tears either so we sat on the bed and hugged for an hour and we also just cried and talked about our little bun.
After all that I decided to give joe his Christmas presents. I gave him some men bracelets a Jack wills hoodie and loads of Calvin Klein boxers. We decided at 12 weeks we would tell everyone what were having because by that time I would of had the gender reveal and when it's due. The only thing I know is that Caspar will probably a bit upset. But he feels like a brother to me so I've decided he can be the baby's uncle because it's only fair. Zoe and Alfie will be the Aunt and uncle. Tracey, Graham my Step-parents. Will all be grandparents. I say step parents because I'm actually adopted. After my mum took drugs and would abandon me all the time.

Kisses with You {completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें