Chapter 13

You POV (time skip Caitlyn's now 9 months pregnant and full term)
I put the last finishing touches to Scarlett's room. This pregnancy is really taking its toll on me. Lots of sleepless nights , throwing up. Already ruined 4 bedsheets from being sick in my sleep. Littlery it's so horrible. I take a few pictures for my instagram.
For the caption I put :
Hey guys x hope your all okay. That's it now it's just a waiting game for Scarlett to arrive. Her room is all finished and my hospital bag is packed. The video will be up tomorrow. I've been feeling so ill guys so I might vlog tomorrow but I doubt it :( sorry guys hope you understand and I love you all my little chocolate swirl cupcakes xXxX love Caitlyn.

I go upstairs with great struggle. I finally get upstairs and see that Joe is making dinner. I also see Caspar on the phone to Joe Weller having a laugh. I go over to Joe and give him a peck on the cheek. "Babe your phone was ringing a minute ago I answered it. Hope you didn't mind but it was the last person you would probably want to see or hear from the minute." Joe says kind of worried
"Oh ok tell me who it was " I ask concerned.
He gives me a look and then hands me the phone. He tells me to call the number back because it was important. It rings three times before I get an answer.

It was my mum. I start to shake and tremble.
Phone call
T( Caitlyns mum )
C(caitlyn)

C - hello ?
T- hi there
C- who is this
T- you don't recognise me. It's me Trisha your mum. Am I speaking to Caitlyn Kirk
C- MUM HOW COULD YOU
T- I'm sorry I'm over the drugs I promise I'm over the alcohol baby girl please I just want to see you again. I miss you.
C- MUM after how many years you now decide when IM happy with my new step parents and my beautiful boyfriend and my baby that's on the way you want to meet me !!!!!
T- I know I know I just need to see you and meet you again to know how my beautiful daughter is getting on.
C- now's not the time TRISHA.
T- fine we'll at least let me come for 10 minutes to your house just to meet you and your boyfriend and I won't bother you again I promise
C- ok fine come round tomorrow.
T- ok thank you
-ends phone call -

I look at joe. He knows I'm upset. I go up to him he holds his hands out to hug me. I accept it and I cry into his chest. Caspar soon realises and gets me a pillow and a blanket from mine and Joe's bed he comes up a short while later. I'm shaking so badly. Joe carries me over to the sofa where Caspar puts the pillow and the blanket. Joe kisses my forehead and Caspar gives me a hug. I was scared on my mum coming over. I didn't want her to but in a way I did. She was my mum. I felt sick. I decided to go to sleep.
~
I wake up and look at the clock 1:30 am. My stomach is killing me. I have tight pains in my stomach. I cry silently in pain. Joe must of heard me because he came upstairs. He saw the state I was in. He went downstairs got my hospital bag and Scarlett's. He then came up with his phone and keys and he was dressed he tells me to wait on the sofa while he packs the car. I grab the car seat I wail in pain when I walk. Joe texts Caspar just to let him know we've gone to the hospital. We eventually get there and I am told that I'm having contraptions. They send me to a ward and they tell me to take the gas and air. I breath my way through the contraptions with Joe right by my side.
A mid wife comes in takes a scan and says that baby Scarlett is in the birthing canal and that I'm ready to start pushing.............
____________________
What will happen to Caitlyn
Will Scarlett be okay
What's trisha going to do
Stay tuned next chapter up in a bit xxx
Hope you guys like it.
Just an fyi. I haven't been pregnant I know this stuff because my auntie is a midwife and I'm wanting to be one or a hairdresser lol

Christmas is in 22 days yey Who's exited and what you all wanting xxx