Chapter Thirteen - Mate

A/N: I promised you guys two chapters but instead I gave you what you really wanted, an extra long, extra sweet mating. Enjoy!!

Video: Shania Twain - From this moment on.

Austin's POV

Okay I was nervous, I could admit that as I waited in the hallway for the doctor to finish his examination of Casper. I was far from being a virgin and neither was Casper but mating was completely new to me. 

Mating was special. It was something that couldn't be taken lightly and fumbled through. This was what would seal us together for the rest of our lives and I wanted this to be good for him. When we were old and he thought back to this I wanted his memories to be perfect, just like him.

Since I couldn't leave Casper alone while I went to get things to set the mood, like candles and other cheesy items I would have to improvise with whatever I could find in his apartment. I moved into the small kitchen in the apartment and began looking through the cupboards and drawers. I found some birthday candles in a drawer with a box of matches, they would have to do for mood lighting. I pulled the fruit bowl closer to me and placed the little pick stands for the candles into two apples that would serve as candle holders. I scrolled through the music stored on my phone and decided I had nothing even remotely romantic in my playlists so I went into the store and found the perfect song. 

"Thank you doc," Casper said emerging from the bedroom with doctor. 

"You're welcome Casper, hopefully the next time we meet it will be under better circumstances." The doctor shook Casper's hand and turned to me. "Austin I'll see you soon I'm sure." 

"You will. Thank you for making a house call." He inclined his head to me and followed Casper to the door. 

Once he'd left the apartment and Casper returned I asked him, "what's the diagnosis? Has he given you a clean bill of health?"

He smiled at me, slid his arms around my waist and then answered before kissing me, "yes. I'm absolutely fine so there's nothing to stop us from completing our mating." 

I pulled away from him and spun him around. "Take a seat for a few minutes while I sort everything out for us." When he looked at me in surprise I said, "trust me." He nodded and seated himself on the sofa quietly. 

I hurried to the kitchen and grabbed the apples and matches. I opened another cupboard and grabbed the coconut oil, then took everything to the bedroom to set it up. I placed the apples on each of the bedside tables and lit the four little candles in each one. I set the oil on the mattress and dug through the drawer for lube, when I found it I placed it together with the oil and set it aside. I went to the bathroom and took a towel from the rack to lay out on top of the bed covers and then went to collect Casper. 

He looked up from his hands when I entered the room and he stood up. "Come with me." I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I'd closed the curtains so the only light was the soft glow from the candles which illuminated the bed. 

"Why is there a towel on the bed?" Casper asked.

"Because before we make love I'm going to give you a massage. I know that you said you were ready for this but a massage will help you to relax," I told him. "Take off your clothes and lay down on your stomach. You can leave your boxers on if it makes you feel more comfortable."

As Casper began undressing I set up the short playlist I'd set up on my phone. Baby I love u! by Jennifer Lopez began playing. I warmed up a small amount of coconut oil on my hands and straddled Casper who was lying face down in the center of the towel. He'd chosen to keep on his boxers and since he'd given me that signal of nervousness I'd chosen to keep on all of my clothes. I didn't want to inadvertently spook him.