Sexual Healing

Haley: So how is Taylor? Any arrests, affairs, pregnancies, sexcapades, or trouble I should know about. Haley and Chris walked along the isles in the towns local c.d. store.

Chris picked up a c.d. and looked at it before putting it back down. Crap Haley rolled her eyes.

Haley: Did you ever think that people pick up your c.d.s and say the exact same thing? Chris looked up at her confused and shook his head no letting her know he had never even considered it. Sometimes he was so arrogant.

Chris: She is good, He said putting a c.d. to the side to buy. As for your questions, only once but no charges were filed, no need for one with a guy like me, yes and we just found out yesterday, all the time and as often as possible, and when is she not in trouble.

Haley laughed and then stopped and went over the questions in her mind connecting them to his answers. She turned slowly around to face him and then began to smile and squeal. Im going to be an aunt.

Chris distorted his face at the high pitch of her voice. Ok, lets stop doing the groupie thing, its no big deal.

Haley: No big deal, this is great. She smiled and then burst out laughing while bending over and clutching her stomach. She walked to the cashier and bought her c.d. All the while still cracking up. Chris was right behind her paying for his when he asked what was so funny. She tried to get control of herself. If you have a girl, she said pointing to him. Which I think you will, Karma and all. One day she is going to be 16 and she is going to meet some boy and he is going to be exactly like you. And on that day Chris Keller, I will have my revenge.

Chris looked hurt. Hey whats wrong with a guy like me?

Haley stopped laughing. Your serious. So you would be ok for a guy like you to date your daughter?

Chris thought about it. No, definitely not. But I dont have to worry, you know why. God broke the mold baby. Haley looked at the c.d. that he bought and saw that it was Chris Keller: Hits. She shook her head and walked out of the store.

Chris: What, its a good album. He walked out after her.
.
Haley: Wait before you walk in are sure your head is small enough to fit through my door. She was laughing in front of her house.

Chris: Stick with teaching because comedy is getting you no where. She opened her door and led them in.

Lucas: Chris Keller, how very lovely to see you again. He spoke in a very flat tone indicating he was indeed not happy to see him and being sarcastic.

Chris: Well, it was only a matter of time until you admitted your longing for me but Chris Keller likes women. Red heads if possible. James red heads if possible. Actually sisters would be even better. He wiggled his eyebrows which Haley responded to with a slap on the arm and an Ewe.

Lucas: I could have sworn I put that no pervert sign out there. Maybe it fell He shook his head still sitting on the couch watching the game.

Chris: Is that what that said. I tried to read the indent it made on my a ss by looking in the mirror but me and Haley were a little wild and couldnt place it just right.

Lucas: Well that was a clever joke. A little unrealistic considering your so scrawny you probably dont have one.

Haley stared back and forth between them trying to interrupt but they were on a roll.

Chris: Well Brooke didnt seem to care and neither does Haley.

Haley: Ok, lets just make a few things clear. Brooke was like 6 years ago so let it go. I have never slept with you so get over yourself. And get out. She said turning towards Chris.