Chapter Thirty-Two - Hope

Cas (POV)

"So he was lying to me that whole time. I never wanted to be in hell, i always wanted to come to earth and see the world." I breathe out, shaking my head sadly. "How could he do this to his own son?"

"He's the devil." Michael shrugged, pulling a bit of a face. "What did you expect? Rainbows and unicorns?"

I sigh slightly and turn away from the archangel, looking down towards the huge double doors of my church. I had suddenly become very nostalgic, a lump had formed in my throat as my true memories came back to me, not the fake ones that Lucifer made up to get me on his side.

"Thank you for telling me the truth." I mutter out, still not looking at Michael.

"Any time. So what will you do now?" He asks and I slowly turn back to him and frown, shrugging slightly.

"I have no idea. I suppose i will go along with my original plan. Put Lucifer back in his cage before turning on Crowley, killing him and taking hell for myself." I shrug and sigh sadly.

"Erhhhh..." Michael mutters out, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly and shuffling on his feet. I narrow my eyes at him in confusion and tilt my head.

"What is it?" I ask, curiously.

"You may not want to do that."

"Why not?"

"Well, i think putting Luci back in his cage is a great idea and everything. But about the whole Crowley part... well you know, Crowley has a pretty tight grip on hell and he won't let it go without a fight."

"I'm stronger then he is." I say bluntly and Michael nods his head.

"Yeah, i'm not denying that dear. It's just that, you probably won't want to kill Crowley."

"Why?" I demand, glaring slightly at Michael. "He know's what's what and why i'll be doing it. He's just as prepared for it as i am. So why should i change my wishes?"

"Are you seriously sure you wanna rule hell? After all that time you spent trying to get away from it?" Michael asks me softly and i frown.

"Perhaps if i rule it i can make it better."

"Hell is where sinners go, it's not meant to be better."

"But-"

"You don't want to kill Crowley."

"Yes i d-"

"No you don't."

"WHY?!" I shout loudly so my voice echoes around the church, bouncing off the walls.

"Because you have the same mother."

***

I walk out of the church and into the light of day, my eyes daze and my mouth still open in shock. It takes a while for my eyes to readjust to the light but my head still spins and my stomach still churns in my chest.

"Ergh, finally! Thought you'd never come out of there." Crowley scoffs from beside me and my head snaps to look at him wildly. "Whoa, what the hell did you learn in there? You look a little crazy."

"Who is your mother?" I ask abruptly and he raises his eyebrows and scoffs slightly.

"Some red-headed witch. Why?" The red-head from the memories Michael gave to me, it really was her. My heart drops and i can feel my human side wanting to soar with joy at finally finding a family member that may have a chance of not wanting to kill me.

"What's her name? Tell me everything about her." I say, looking at him hopefully as he just carries on looking at me confused.

"Shouldn't we be... you know, killing Lucifer?"