Chapter Twenty-Nine - Destiny

Cas (POV)

"Wake up." I grown as someone started shoving me.

"Cas wake up! Someone's here." I got shoved again and slowly opened my eyes.

"Go away." I grumble out, trying to turn over to bury my face in the pillow but he held onto my so I couldn't move and shook me again.

"Cas wake up you son of a bitch!" My eyes snapped open fully and the instantly locked onto the colour green.

"Dean?" I grumble out, lifting my hand up gently before suddenly pushing his face backwards. "Go away." 

"Oi!" He exclaims, snatching my hand away from his face. "I'm being serious here. There is someone in the building." 

"We are literally the knight of hell and the anti-christ, i'm sure we can deal with a little break in problem." I grumble in reply and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Not if it's Lucifer."

"Is it Lucifer?"

"I don't know."

"You would know if it were Lucifer, Dean. It's not him. Shhhh, sleepy time." I close my eyes again and roll over onto my side, grumbling softly to myself. "Stupid demons waking me up from a great dream. Just because they can't sleep doesn't mean they should deprive others from doing so."

"You are such a moaning little bitch." Dean shook his head and got out of bed which made me grumble even more because of the loss of heat. "Desperate much?"

"Come back!" I whine, curling up under the covers so my voice became muffled. 

"I farted under there."

I came back up coughing and spluttering before rolling off the bed and almost dying.

"I could fucking smell it, that was disgusting."

"Heh heh heh." Dean giggled, grinning to himself proudly and i gagged for a breath of fresh air. 

"Jeez, what have you eaten?" I splutter out. 

"Nothing, that was all me baby." 

"You disgust me."

The was a huge crash from outside the main door to the flat and so i suddenly stood up and looked at Dean who raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

"Told you someone was here." He states superiorly and i roll my eyes at him and quickly pull on some parts before slowly walking over to the door with Dean walking close behind me. "Cas, get behind me." 

"No. You stay behind me." I whisper back as i reach out to turn the handle of the door but he grabs it back.

"I don't want you to get hurt." He hisses.

"And you think i wouldn't mind you getting hurt? Step back, Dean."

"No you."

"No you."

"No, you!"

"NO! YOU!"

"You both might want to step back." A voice came from outside the door and we both did as the voice said in surprise before it suddenly blew open to show Sam and Gabriel standing there. "Heya fella's." 

"Jesus Christ." I breath out, holding my chest and as i look at the.

"Not quite but close enough." Gabriel shrugs and walks in. "So you found the anti-Christ then?" He asks Dean and i snarl a bit and wrinkle my nose up at him.

"We should trying to avoid using that word." Dean says in a hushed tone and i roll my eyes.

"I'm right here guys. Like, literally right here. I can hear you." I tell them, my face going blank as i stare at them all.